1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Merry Christmas!

I am so hype for this! Thank you Warmane for providing us with events and holiday cheer and warmth! HAppy holidays!!

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I recall some of the old events , the jumping stairs , cow level , the maze ehhhhhhhh now everything seem sooo complicated :D:D:D:D

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Where are the gifts?
    I have heard that Warmane Santa will deliver a ton of coal to anyone who asks for gifts in this thread. Nonetheless:
    • December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Sorry :( (I need a lot of coal to heat my house though..)

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I have a question about these coins 40% more, does it depend on what range you have in the interface on the website or is it normal for every purchase 40% more?

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I have heard that Warmane Santa will deliver a ton of coal to anyone who asks for gifts in this thread. Nonetheless:
    I;m kindly asking dear Warmane Santa for gitfs. I've been good Warmane player this year!!!

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I have a question about these coins 40% more, does it depend on what range you have in the interface on the website or is it normal for every purchase 40% more?
    The bonus coins are already calculated within the interface.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    So any store gear Special offer? Merry Christmas! btw

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I believe last year we had a nice calendar with the daily events and their hour (race event/stairs etc), do we get something like that this year too?

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Can the Donation Bonus time frame be increased by 4 days till January 10th. Most people were probably not aware that the donation bonuses were active until today's announcement was made. I saw some messages on the forums posted about this after 21st.
    Thanks

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays and a huge thank you to the warmane staff for putting together some extra fun for us to discover and enjoy throughout the holiday season. Cheers

12. 3 Weeks Ago  

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Not for me, it still looks like its 10%.

For example 10 EUR = 10 + 1 bonus coin.

Sorry but I'm a little confused.

14. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas to all staff, thanks for the gifts and bonuses

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas to all players and a big thanks to the staff for everything they do much love to you all <3

First 123412 ... Last