1. "but it takes conscious action on players to make use of shortcuts that should be clear aren't intended."
    repeat that again, and tell us why was that quest mob places there. It doesnt take much to despawn it, after all the "correct one" was on the bunnies platform. So just because playerbase outsmarted you, over your mistake to remove 1 npc, shouldnt result in banning it and removing their awards.. Its holidays ffs.. Where is the christmass cheer, a near impossible jumping puzzle and bunnies with less than 2% drop rate for a carrot with half mil hp... My guild cleared more than 300 bunnies and not a single carrot.. if it even drops, limited spots for 3v3 like .. 10 spots or something idk.. broken zombie event in the first 2-3 days of release.. And you take away the one thing players were able to get to. I do agree to ban the people trying to sell the custom content as a boost.. Im totally up for that... But dont take it away from everyone.. After all the event isnt fair to most anyways... Hunters and druids can just go to last platform without an issue, warlocks can spam portal after every step and not have to go all the way to start ever.. paladins had one trick with their AM on a mistake from your side of leaving that npc there.. and thats it.. what do the other classes have.. gotta jump ? Why is so that some have to go through it all and others just cheat it anyways because they play a different class.. If you take away the reward from all, and you want to make it FAIR. Then do so, for everyone. Because hunters and druids still jump last platform and warlock still dont give a **** about falling. What do the rest of us do ? No costume, no mechanics we can use to our advantage, gotta do impossible maze for 1 reward that might be taken away anyways... que up for a zombie event for 2 hours for a simple cookie for a pet ? Or maybe go for a 3v3 event only availiable to a handful of people ? Honestly, you shouldnt have done anything for this year, if all we get is half assed effort with no christmass spirit at all.

2. Dear
    @Zhiegfriedoiw

Well, how can he not say that it is the smartest thing that was taken away, so imagine that everyone has it, but again, that is not the point, the topic is selling bones for sure in the interior, too many people abused the event.
    But imagine again that this did not even exist, because these same people are not obliged to DO anything.

3. You can still get a murloc costume on a character you haven't received the reward on in an almost honest way.

Get carrots from Grizzly Hills and go inside to the platform with rabbits in an honest way and complete the quest, then jump on the platforms and you will see that the quest with the murloc costume reward has appeared. This does not work on character you received costume on earlier :(

4. Dear
    @ZhiegfriedoiwBut imagine again that this did not even exist, because these same people are not obliged to DO anything.
    Imagine that a business could have any sort of interest in keeping the community providing their paychecks/additional income entertained. Like why do they even bother to keep these servers stable? It's free2play. Not like anyone is obliged to do anything here. Show the people paying for your lifestyle the middle finger and say "**** off".
    They're not forced/obliged to do anything. It's just in their own interest because it probably pays their rent, food and whatnot at this point.

@the whole event thingy: I do think it would be best to just admit defeat at some point and try leaving graceful. Like everyone knows these events aren't playtested and most GMs/Devs don't play this game themselves enough (which is understandable, as it takes a LOT of time) to estimate the cluster**** of movement-possibilities allowing max level toons, professions and items comes with. End of the line it's all about a costume and a 22 slot bag after all - not like it's gonna crash the market or have much of a lasting effect, so I don't see a reason to just "let it slide" for once in the context of calming down people which had to deal with basically all events having huge hickups so far.
    Scavenger Hunt started early/got ruined by people camping the spots. Zombie Event was basically not playable, 3v3 also seems scuffed - I do appreciate the effort put into all of it, but I don't see a reason to make much fuss about a murloc costume and people "cheating" their way to the end when all it took to cheese was pop nitros + parachute/slowfall/levitate right from the starting platform. Not worth the headache it causes for everyone.

5. Finally, somebody with brain ! I completely agree with you.

6. When you complete some event or competition not in the way it was intended, whether you call it "being smart" or "ingenuity," the layman's term for it is simply cheating.
    It's a game mechanic. Not cheating. You disabled most things in that zone which already killed the fun of being ingenious and improvising.

Would you say using Noggenfogger's elixir slowfall effect from a hill to go away further with a flag in combat is cheating? It's the same concept. If you wanted no improvisation or in your words 'cheating' you should've made the event available to only level 1 characters, since reward was account bound. This way you wasted everyones time and people who complain on this thread are only 1% who bother expressing their concerns.

So yeah, I don't like the way this was dealt with. Obviously the person who approved removing it didn't think about the consequences or outside the box.

7. The real event was the friends we made while waiting next to the event master while never getting inside the zombie event.

8. Question for MODERATOR!

What is with people that in last 3 days didnt have a chance to use the Zombie event? what is with those who doesnt even know how it looks like? 120 People?? shame on you!

9. weird zombie event, server over 12000 ppls online, and open only for 120 slots its like less that 1% of all players can join event, but more worst when ppls joined with wooden pc cry about fps and whole time afk with 2fps not even fight start...

10. Events are to accessible to all players

Zombie event is not accessible to all. A guy yells for selling spots for the event. In the next couple of seconds the group is full. Are multiboxers rule the queues now? Christmas is a time to be good and happy. That way not everybody are be able to enjoy the events.
    @staff please do something about it.

Screenshot as a proof
    https://imgur.com/a/eEunOzN

Happy holidays :)

11. Zombie event is not accessible to all. A guy yells for selling spots for the event. In the next couple of seconds the group is full. Are multiboxers rule the queues now? Christmas is a time to be good and happy. That way not everybody are be able to enjoy the events.
    @staff please do something about it.

Screenshot as a proof
    https://imgur.com/a/eEunOzN

Happy holidays :)
    Hello,
    And we come to my topic again again, what kind of people are they and why ALL this, happy holidays.

12. Same question for me too, I can't get rid of them

13. I understand to every angry player here, because this is a big shame of event, you are killing your comunity, and good job deleting costumes of player who spend days ond a bugged event. Oh, you can delete items? so WTF you can't delete the stupids scrolls of our bags, amazing.

And I don't care the replies of people who like to suck developers........
    those scrolls were the best reward of this event -8 slots in ur bags xD

14. so majority exploited in a fun event wich didnt got tested properly and takes 5 mins to find out aswell as didnt took long even to find out about that exploit why is this server not banned yet i dont get it

First ... 142223242526 ... Last