1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    if i buy for 20 EUR i get 20 with no bonus... i get right now 24 meaning 4 coin bonus... while 20*0.4=8... why i get 4 and not 8?

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas to all of warmane staffs and Players from India

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Thank you warmane, sorry there is a lot of ppl who feel entitled. You guys do awesome gift for us every year.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Please no stupid EOF events, no bgs, no dungeons.., and in 3 days full geared characters. Lame

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Thanks guys. Much love always from the Queen Piama, Herself.

<3

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    if i buy for 20 EUR i get 20 with no bonus... i get right now 24 meaning 4 coin bonus... while 20*0.4=8... why i get 4 and not 8?
    Because, as has to be repeated every year, it's up to 40%. 40% is just the highest bonus, applied to the highest donation value, not what every donation tier gets.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet !! Thank you for the events Warmane. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    This is it boys, Merry Christmas Warmane Families

9. 3 Weeks Ago  

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas everyone!

11. 3 Weeks Ago  

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.
    I would like to wish the staff a very Merry Christmas, and thanks for all that y'all do. If not for the server and professionalism of the staff I would of quit WoW years ago. So thank you for literally keeping me from banging my head against walls out of boredom. Have a happy new year y'all.

13. 3 Weeks Ago  

14. 3 Weeks Ago  

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    thank you to warmane and staff and the players i have enjoyed this server for years and i hope to enjoy it for many more :D stay safe happy holidays

First 1234513 ... Last