1. May your path towards holiday cheer be free of any microorganisms.

2. How am I supposed to go through that last "squid game" section???? There are traps and **** getting me teleported back. It takes ages to get to platforms again and finally when you manage to do it THEY RESET AND CHANGE POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be fun?

3. Sometimes it doesn't even let me stand near the platforms cause I get teleported back. How am I supposed to jump on the first platform if theres something there??? I'm did all those annoying jumps and zombie crap for hours to get stuck with this buggy ****. Now I need to sleep and I'm afraid to logout and have to do this dog**** all over again... good one warmane.

4. You guys need to open a dictionary and look up the definition of "gift". Did you throw this tantrum when your mom bought you socks for christmas this year?

Grow up, it's just a ****ing game.

5. I managed to finish the event and the npc at the end has nothing... no quest no reward, noice

6. You guys need to open a dictionary and look up the definition of "gift". Did you throw this tantrum when your mom bought you socks for christmas this year?
    Just last year I found a Celestial Steed, Goblin Weather Machine, Tuskarr Kite and heaps of Frosts in my socks. You didn't?

7. I managed to finish the event and the npc at the end has nothing... no quest no reward, noice
    maybe you are too low lvl?
    they shouldve been more clear that you need to be lvl 80...

8. maybe you are too low lvl?
    they shouldve been more clear that you need to be lvl 80...
    Bro... You can't even get to the last part if you are not 80, theres the carrot quest before that WHICH I DID

https://imgur.com/a/uU29lUy

9. I wana see the MODERATOR guy recording his gameplay on deathrun! .....

10. I wana see the MODERATOR guy recording his gameplay on deathrun! .....
    It's not the "MODERATOR", but i saw this days ago and it might bring at least some light to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCEgJWdX7w

11. The problem is not the difficulty, its doable. The problem is that I did it twice already and **** is not working.

12. Did it 10 times works every time

13. Can someone confirm whether they managed to finish the last section of the "jumping" event as a solo player? I mean the "bridge" with like 10 x 2 floating squares that you must pass to get to the final NPC.

It seems impossible as there is a 50 percent? chance for each square to disappear and leading to a reset. And when you finally make it back to jumping on the bridge again after several stuns and slows, the squares reset into a new RNG pattern.

So I think the only way to solve this is to be several people jumping on it to clear out the disappearing squares so a workable path is revealed.

14. Can someone confirm whether they managed to finish the last section of the "jumping" event as a solo player? I mean the "bridge" with like 10 x 2 floating squares that you must pass to get to the final NPC.

It seems impossible as there is a 50 percent? chance for each square to disappear and leading to a reset. And when you finally make it back to jumping on the bridge again after several stuns and slows, the squares reset into a new RNG pattern.

So I think the only way to solve this is to be several people jumping on it to clear out the disappearing squares so a workable path is revealed.
    I did it solo, you basicly need just rng and be lucky, I had 3 tiles left on my first try

First ... 212930313233 ... Last