1. Hello there. I'm glad to see exploited costumes got deleted, wouldn't be enjoyable owning one if everyone has it. But I'd really appreciate if we can get some clarification regarding the event.

First thing: Is Wild Carrot working properly. According to some information from a staff member it should have 2.3% drop chance. Few nights ago we killed hundreds of Bunnies and there were no drops. So here is my first question. Does the Wild Carrot quest work properly and is it completeable?

Second thing: Now that the final quest is disabled if a wild carrot was to drop would the players be able to obtain a murloc costume. Does completing the Wild Carrot quest maybe unlock the final quest now or is it impossible to receive rewards because the last quest is completely disabled.

Some clarification on these would be really appreciated.

2. Strange thing is ppl who exploited the grizzly hills quest carrots didnt loose the costume but we,the guys who farmed the bugged rabbits for hours with no drops (noone got a drop,i asked in global every 30 mins) got recked.Why did u use an item that is obtainable from ppl that didnt play much and recked the ones that put their time in the game? We got a bugged maze and we found a way!

3. You are saying "event abusers" but the story is the following = You "warmane" created an event - maze - and we completed this event. without hacks or anything. only using our brain, ingenuity and in game characters abilities. the goal was to find the way to npc from the maze. and we found it. It is not our problem that you don't like the way people are doing this event. It is your problem. your developers designed the maze this way. So what is wrong? and why our items where deleted?? blame your developers. and return our items that we won!
    Because of people like you, it was destroyed, thank God.
    What is the point of selling a New Year's gift, so explain what kind of gift it is?
    Thanks to the staff for wiping the Murloc Costume , and don't organize anything like this anymore, people don't DESERVE IT , especially not these CHILDREN who don't stop cry all the time.

4. You are saying "event abusers" but the story is the following = You "warmane" created an event - maze - and we completed this event. without hacks or anything. only using our brain, ingenuity and in game characters abilities. the goal was to find the way to npc from the maze. and we found it. It is not our problem that you don't like the way people are doing this event. It is your problem. your developers designed the maze this way. So what is wrong? and why our items where deleted?? blame your developers. and return our items that we won!
    When you complete some event or competition not in the way it was intended, whether you call it "being smart" or "ingenuity," the layman's term for it is simply cheating.

5. Thx Warmane for making me waste hours being frustrated in the event to take away my costume...

6. When you complete some event or competition not in the way it was intended, whether you call it "being smart" or "ingenuity," the layman's term for it is simply cheating.
    So why didnt u remove the costume from ppl that used the Mounting up quest carrots? Isnt that cheating too? Its another exploit! Why didnt u fix rabbits so they actually drop carrots?

7. Thx Warmane for making me waste hours being frustrated in the event to take away my costume...
    Thank the 90% people who abused it not the STAFF, they make it look special, you sell , like what ???
    I fully support why they remove it ,there is always a REASON , understand that !

8. When you complete some event or competition not in the way it was intended, whether you call it "being smart" or "ingenuity," the layman's term for it is simply cheating.
    Are there any plans to return the rewards to "dumb" players, ban the people using paladin spell/dk talent, or is it just gone for everyone now and that's the end of it?

9. Okay so can anyone tell me how the heck do you get that carrot since the bunnies are still not dropping anything?

10. get rekd event abusers. Don't whine.
    what "abuse"? it's creative use of game mechanics, but unironically. they made several passes over the zone and disabled many abilities with each go, and yet some abilities can still be used to exploit to get around faster. if they didn't want players using any movement abilities, then they should've disabled everything from the get-go or made the event for level 1 characters exclusively.

pic related, one of my hunters I exploited on to save time after doing everything legit on my main hunter. lost murloc costume, can't take quest after doing everything legitimately (unless you're not supposed to go to grizzly hills to get a carrot, but not before I wasted another 30 minutes killing rabbits today [in addition to the ~2 hours on the first day of killing rabbits] to get 0 carrots lmao, so who knows). I guess I don't get to have costume on my second account :(((

I appreciate warmane's efforts to give custom content, but relative to other years, this has been disastrously bad because of lack of playtesting and lack of forethought. I will gladly playtest stuff for you guys if you want, as I am one of the players who figured out all the more common exploits that were "fixed" (and there's still some more remaining lol).

11. Are there any plans to return the rewards to "dumb" players, ban the people using paladin spell/dk talent, or is it just gone for everyone now and that's the end of it?
    I don't expect anyone to be banned, no, just for rewards acquired improperly to be removed as has been happening.
    If the event can be tweaked to avoid abuses chances are it will probably return.

12. Okay so can anyone tell me how the heck do you get that carrot since the bunnies are still not dropping anything?
    Punishing people is more important than fixing bugs
    Warmane is turning into blizzard

13. I don't expect anyone to be banned, no, just for rewards acquired improperly to be removed as has been happening.
    If the event can be tweaked to avoid abuses chances are it will probably return.
    It could have been prevented by placing invisible walls between the islands. Pony aura is still usefull to jump further. Can the gamemasters review the deathruns for legitimate players from recording, like we can spectate past arena with match id?

Since it is a quest, will the legitimate players need to complete it again on alt and mail it to main, or will the quest be repeatable/costumes be reinstated for legitimate players?

14. Did you write the rules for this event somewhere?
    Did you show somewhere how this event is done?
    Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I didn't see it.
    Here I invite you to come to the event and turn on the stream and show others how to move if it is possible to go ahead and win a prize.

15. Did you write the rules for this event somewhere?
    Did you show somewhere how this event is done?
    Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I didn't see it.
    Here I invite you to come to the event and turn on the stream and show others how to move if it is possible to go ahead and win a prize.
    The rule is simple, there is no enrichment at someone else's expense, and it should be removed, great job.

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last