1. I did it solo, you basicly need just rng and be lucky, I had 3 tiles left on my first try
    Ok, thanks for confirming.

Btw regarding the carrot loot from bunnies - to loot it in raid group seems impossible. But if you leave the raid group when bunny is low HP and then kill it, the carrot drops. Atleast it worked for me like that. Make sure to re-join the same raid group afterwards though or you have to start from beginning with the jumping.

Maybe this was explained already but worth repeating in case someone finds it useful.

2. So what went on with this "Maze Event"? are the costumes not supposed to be returned?

3. I hope 1 time i can join in zombie event because its always 120/120 or i got teleported in then releported to heathstone so fix it i not try that event yet!

4. Why do I get kicked right away when I get to zombie event?
    Other people have also encountered this problem

5. lame event, people using macro to enter over and over, while +500 people are clicking like idi***, there should be an id, only a few people got farmed.

6. Does anyone know if it's still possible to get the murloc costume at the end of the death run if you already completed it in the past? (Before the costumes were remoed from everyone). Like is it still available?

7. first WG this year. 0 multiboxes. But it was beautiful. I thought the administration finally blocked that ****. Unfortunately they didn't.

8. Does anyone know if it's still possible to get the murloc costume at the end of the death run if you already completed it in the past? (Before the costumes were remoed from everyone). Like is it still available?
    Yes,you can get murloc costume again.My advice for you is to be in group with atleast 3-4 other players or you wont be able to finish it

9. Yes,you can get murloc costume again.My advice for you is to be in group with atleast 3-4 other players or you wont be able to finish it
    There is a way to do it alone (you only need someone to make raid group).
    If anyone needs help, go to my profile and find link to youtube channel.

10. For some reason, I can't even enter the zombie event; I get teleported back to Dalaran after the loading screen.
    Great event fellas.

11. Hi. How much time do I have to claim my New Year gifts for specific character in <My Account> menu? When does it end? Is it 6. January 2022 - 23:59?

Thanks

12. Just an update: It seems impossible to get the murloc costume if you already got it before they removed the costumes from everyone. RIP.

13. I play here since Molten, almost ten years now.

Lately I got sick of raiding ICC, havent raided in weeks, was only only to do some stuff, from which I benefit the most socially.

The christmas event was a hope to experience some new content, as we were used to know in the previous years.

I pretty much enjoyed the raid quest from 2 to 3 years ago. It was hard and yes, most of the people are looking for the challenge, when the reward had a good personal value.

In the last years the event quests turned into a work, where the output was not given. For example doing a quest chain over hours, surviving pvp in this term and receiving 100 firework rockets. So everybody should ask himself if this effort is really worth to do the event. I quitted after the first succesful attempt.

This year´s event was kinda the worst I have ever experienced. Only 100 player allowed in a event and the event has a cooldown, a massive stair event, which people easily found out to jump from the first to the last plattform and the reward was a murloc custome. I was not pretty interested in the murloc custome, I would not have done it for a murloc custome, I feel sorry for the people, spending hours and hours for a reward, which is not really presentable for others.

Warmane, I am disappointed.

14. For tge GOD SAKE remove those stupid events. They were no fun, no rewards.
    They only bring 3 things: waste of players time and ur time, disapointment, and LAG
    So pleasee, its enough. U guys failed and thats it, now remove them

15. Im disappointed of you warmane the event its very bad

First ... 223031323334 Last