1. When are the 10-40% coming up? arent the prices and bonuses the old ones that are already shown?

2. Anyone know the what to do with clue 5?

"Its always listening.
    1;2;3 4;1;3;1;7;1;3;2"

Merry Christmas Any Help is Appreciated :)

3. How do I get rid of these clues from my inventory if I don't want to finish the scavenger hunt? They can't be destroyed...

4. What's the point of making an event for a limited amount of people with a 6 hour cooldown? Scavenge event which gives a stupid pet, zombie event which is only for a hundred players with a too long cooldown (what about the players with alts which would like to get something good for their characters?), 3v3 - also too long of a cooldown to be enjoyable... And there's also the short duration of the event. You guys should've just used the event from last year with the custom raid instead of wasting time for this thing.

5. The scavenger hunt was fun, but:
    Please be more accurate with the schedule
    I thought the scavenger hunt would start at 13:00 st, since:

Are you up for a challenge to solve a mystery? Follow ambiguous clues, solve riddles and puzzles to reach your goal. Also be fast, the first few to complete the hunt will be rewarded handsomely! We have done similar events in the past but we think the reward is the finest this time around, so try to be as fast as possible.
    and
    December 26, 13:01 -> January 6, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    December 26 -> January 6 - all staff hosted events playable
    => The scavenger hunt has rewards (which are probably "special"?)
    => The scavenger hunt will start December 26, 13:01

I was planning my day to race for the completion, but was disappointed people were already on it when I logged in at 12:00st to prepare.
    Anyway, nice event, ty.

6. The treasure hunt IS AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER!
    You REALLY couldn't do it in a sanctuary or somehow prevent PvP? The Alliance cancerous as they are are not letting any horde players complete it!!!

7. Hahahaha hordes are getting crushed at this scaveger hunt event

8. How tf do we delete the stupid scrolls, my bags are full

9. Will the scavenger hunt be the same everyday ? or is there a new one tomorrow ?

10. Is there gona be like events like last year or only This reward with panda + Zombie survival that only 100 people can enter , ty for reading

11. Imagine giving magic rooster, scroll of illusion, deception etc, to only 1 player from thousands. GG Warmane!

12. i have finished the scavenger hunt from horde side and i can tell you it was so easy i have managed to do it with all my gear being red, but it seems alliance had a worst time since the last clue was in duskwood which is next to stormwind, so my feedback for next event or even better a quick patch to make all the scavenger hunt chain inside stormwind it self so the alliance don't need to travel to then next map of their capital city. overall bad event with bad reward and clear favoritism to Alliance very good job warmane staff.

13. I thought the scavenger hunt would start at 13:00 st.

Welcome to the Club, that annoyed me aswell

14. Is it too late to fix the event? Like either remove or lower the CD on zombie / 3s... or even better - return the custom raid from last year

15. Yes, after being gang screwed by alliance for the 99998th time I managed to give the code and get the stupid panda, all this for a stupid pet.

First ... 4567816 ... Last