1. I appreciate that you are doing your best to adjust the death run event, but please also do something about these scavenger scrolls.

2. "The items that have been removed from players have been removed due to a simple reason""

Can't you just do the same with the Scavanger Hunt clue scrolls? People are complaining about those since the very first day when that event was implemented. We keep asking for that but you guys don't bother to tell us a thing or do anything about it.

3. "The items that have been removed from players have been removed due to a simple reason""

Can't you just do the same with the Scavanger Hunt clue scrolls? People are complaining about those since the very first day when that event was implemented. We keep asking for that but you guys don't bother to tell us a thing or do anything about it.
    It will be adjusted so scrolls can be deleted once the event is complete. We assumed most players can just leave the scrolls in their bank for the few days that the event is active, but it seems most players have their bags filled up already.

4. So any Lordaeron player mind to say what is the reward for Tier 1 , 2 and 3 ? :D

We in Icecrown are stuck at tier 4 awards LMAO !
    We have reached 21 waves which is Tier 2 reward and most of people ( I believe everyone ) got Swift Zulian Tiger. Those who had the mount already, got glacial bag only. I believe Tier 1 reward is 30 waves

5. It will be adjusted so scrolls can be deleted once the event is complete. We assumed most players can just leave the scrolls in their bank for the few days that the event is active, but it seems most players have their bags filled up already.
    Or too many stupid children around, just crying and whining.

6. Now the main topic of this post, how the hell is is possible that the disease of fake news has also reached Warmane? There are several posts in this thread, a ton of tickets within the game of people believing all sorts of things just based on screenshots that were faked. This can be easily checked by anyone, however we are overwhelmed with people complaining about things that we never said. If you are propagating random stuff that is not true such as "removing New Year gifts" or "banning players for complaining", at least invest the necessary 2 minutes to see what you are saying is true.
    There are images like these circulating some discord servers at the moment.

Took me 1 minute to check it and it was fake. But I guess not a lot of people fact check stuff nowadays.

7. I can see why many are frustrated especially with the zombie event just having 120 spots. I was too at first, until I found a way to pretty much guarantee being able to join by using a timer to predict when next fight starts and then spamclicking the NPC like an autist until the "queue" shows. It's basically a window of 1-3 seconds to be able to join, no doubt the majority won't be able to participate at all. At the same time, the "rare" item rewards would no longer be rare if everyone and their mother got hold of them. Maybe a 40 raid-version would be better (to cater for the potato computer-users complaining about FPS), with perhaps 10-20 instances, and having the item drops be random like 1-5% chance for every player. That way more people could participate without resulting in everyone getting rare items. Either way it's the thought that counts and I think the events have been fun. Gonna try my luck soon again when zombie event continues.

8. Unfortunately Warmane has once again overcomplicated stuff, made some events that sounds okay but the execution is quite bad. Its too many bugs, glitches, failures and instead of the events being a fun thing to do.. It becomes just chaotic, non fun, full tryhard, glitchy and overall badly executed.

Why do you remove the events that you made in the past that actually were a success rather than experimenting every year and risk failure like 2021? The world PvP, killing the Grinch ETCETC. (Not aiming at any of the EoF's farm events)

Take a look at this event called the ''Snowball war''. It's literally as simple as it can get. One platform, two teams, two goals -> With only one item in your bag: Heavy Snowballs. (From Alterac Valley BG)

Purpose? Try and work together as a team to knock the enemy team towards the goal by sending multiple snowballs which make you fly.

I made a video about the event, so you can see it in action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVd_...nnel=Luckypunk

Simple, fun, non glitchy and guarantees fun for everyone. (Maybe even make a tournament?)

-------

Another simple, 100% guarantee fun and NON complicated events that will end up like a success:

*The Outland World PVP! Fight across Outland and look for rare mobs that drops some COOL stuff!

*Find Santa - Scavanger Hunt! (This year, SPECIAL EDITION A scavanger that actually make SENSE, not useless ****ing digits and code breaking)

Kill the GOAT! (Find and locate the Goat, he spawns every 20 minutes across WHOLE Azeroth! Bring your friends and FIND him before its too late!!!

--------

In the end I would like to just add that overcomplicating stuff (Making people lose their talent tree like last year for example) wont be a success and it just goes into **** because the execution wont be even close to the ''idea''.

Thanks for reading.

9. https://youtu.be/AVd_ghFZ4SM

(Sorry, the link above doesn't work for some reason. Trying again.)

10. Hello Again : )
    I'll Be Thankful if Admin See Us and pays attention to These Protests About Event..
    It was expected better thank last year because the game version gets older every year & it's 2022 : )!
    Do Something if you can. [ THANKS ]

11. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

Where and what and how can i claim anything???

12. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

Where and what and how can i claim anything???
    There will be an option on the main page, when you are logged into your account.

Happy New Year

13. Come back for 4 hour and 1 min.Refresh main page .��

First ... 162425262728 ... Last