1. Gifts are now available - go to the My Account section of the website, and there'll be a big banner to click on.

2. Nice "collection" troll gift haha I received a green doll which can buy on dalaran for 15g and some wine.

3. Is this event a late April fools joke?

4. I got one of the worst gifts this year...dunno if i had bad luck or it's worse this year for everyone. Didn't even got some coins..last year at least i got 9 with a proper discount too. Oh well..Happy New Year everyone!

5. thanks all at warmane, i lost my muloc costume and 8k gold but im happy after your new year gift. thank you and happy new year !

6. Happy
    April's fool day honestly :) after donation only 3 coins gift even with Exalted account but anyway ty warmane for this "New Year Gift" btw If you dont donate on that year you will not get coins :) for new year :) , even if people who didnt donate say they got coins they lie bigtime :) but anyway Happy new Year .

7. The ammount of coins you get in % from gift is different, so you might be lucky, might not, Don't know the exact number and I havent seen Warmane mention it anywhere, Anyway I got about 9-10% of donated coins back in gift, and My wife got 7% back.

8. Anybody complaining about the gifts should worry about the fact that it seems we will rerun 2021.

9. Every year we get coins if we donated but now we get points???? WTF

10. The gift is depent on how much you donated in that 1 year. You get around 10% of the amount you donated.

11. I got 5 points after buying over 200 coins this year lmao

12. You're kidding us GM what is with this ****ty event now the world is complaining that it's not like in the past..cow event was the nicest and snowman a pity for them .... You failed as in the past years with reward. ..we receive 7 points and we do not receive coins, it is not possible in 2014-2015 you gave us coins and now uuu.
    Happy New Year and happy birthday !

First ... 182627282930 ... Last