1. I want to express my gratitude for the events. Wramane's staff spoiled the kids with the events from the last 1-2 years. Remember that the main goal is to have fun and experience something different, not to take free stuff with few clicks.
    Note to the staff: if you decide to make events in the future please have in mind that there are players who will do anything to ruin the events for the other players ( like camping some spot so others can't progress or using mammoths on the npcs, etc).

So you're telling me the events from previous years weren't fun? Whole forum is asking for something that has happened before already, not for something new.
    Also the Azshara event from last year was absolutely amazing, the fact that you can have +40 talent points and use them how you want made the game x2 better. The difference this year is that the small portion of player base can actually play the event, compared to previous years where everyone could play them, ah yes, it's so fun to have little to no chance of playing the event :) Like you gotta be online at 7PM ST just to have a small chance of playing the event that doesn't even give a good reward, basically a big L this year

2. Yes Azshara was amazing, and if you compare this year's events with it you will feel disappointment. But also please go and check the thread for Azshara from the last year. It is 95% complains. Pepope will be always whining about not getting free stuff with 0 effort.

3. Yes Azshara was amazing, and if you compare this year's events with it you will feel disappointment. But also please go and check the thread for Azshara from the last year. It is 95% complains. Pepope will be always whining about not getting free stuff with 0 effort.
    You said that the main goal is to have fun?

Which to i agree, that is the goal, but afaik, Holiday event is meant to be played by everyone? 1% of player base is MAYBE going to have fun with the Zombie Survival. So far, everyone that i know who played it has regretted playing it. SO you're basically having a small chance to get into a event that isn't even good/fun to play. It's sad to me that you're trying to somehow justify this years event when it's a HUUUUUUUUUGE disappointment, a big f*** you to community

4. Yes Azshara was amazing, and if you compare this year's events with it you will feel disappointment. But also please go and check the thread for Azshara from the last year. It is 95% complains. Pepope will be always whining about not getting free stuff with 0 effort.
    I was one of the complainers about Azshara, but now that they've confirmed that the old World Boss holiday event is never returning, Azshara is the gold standard. While it wasn't as good for getting your alt T10, it was a *very* nice boost for that, with good rewards for people that care about mount hunting and other cool but non-gear related rewards.

This event aint it chief - having an event for 120 people is one of the dumbest things I can imagine, and the rewards for everything are lackluster across the board.

5. New Year Event And Rewards

Greetings to all server members » admin and support team to dear players :
    I ask the (warmane staff ) support team to change this year's Christmas rewards ...
    In fact, 3.3.5 as the game version gets older every year, stronger gifts were expected to be given this year, but we are seeing weaker gifts than last year.
    What players want from the support team for the new year as a minimum bonus is :
    pets + little coins + arena point + eot + mounts or At least what is worthy for them like other fun things » Tabards + Tmogs ...

Thank you very much for paying attention to our feelings, words and wishes.

6. Thank you so much for those hard work about server , keep it up Warmane Staff !
    Event is special this year and better to play for pets and some normal staff , then to fight about mounts and everything , u make hard work in this corona year ,
    Congratulations once more for best private server and best staff wich again make event for free this year !!!

7. The Zombie event is actually realy cool now, some fun rewards but not over the top, i like it. mery xmas

8. The Zombie event is actually realy cool now, some fun rewards but not over the top, i like it. mery xmas
    How this zombie event fair? 12k+ pop server open 120/120 sports on zombie like each 10mins, fun game

9. Truth be told, zombie event now is cool. Thx for fixing it.

10. Only this cd is too long but still nice to play it

11. Good evening Mighty Devs!

First, I'd like to appreciate your willingness to make this Holiday enjoyable for us, for players of our server. But on the way there was a majestic error in this mental construction. How on 12k+ populated server just a "0,01%" can try your new idea? How we could enjoy it, while we can't event try it?
    Limitation and this "fastclicker" queue is kinda pointless and makes us discourage. Main issue - probably "ppl with autoclicker" can only get on this event realm. I've tryied many times yesterday and today... Nothing. Even if got information about my position in queue, couldn't join Battle.
    Please, don't get that post as a "pouring out regrets". I'm just interested in how it works, how hard it is, what can be reward. But can't find it out.

Hope that somebody from above will read that.

Your sincerelly
    Arkadius

12. The Zombies event shall be tweaked and the cooldown was only set to 24 hours because it needs re-tuning.

Those asking for massive EoF farms as usual for the past few years. We can tell you right away that such an event will not be making a return. Ever. Other feedback has been taken into account.
    Hello, can i ask what was the reasons to make this decisions?
    Because people were able to gear up extremaly fast from 2k gs to 6k+ gs? Too many people complaining about not being able to kill bosses because PvP players would be camping them? Server crashing from massive groups fighting each other?
    That was the event that had the most attention from all players, so whats the problem with it?

13. Atleas hope u start baning trollers with mamouth on event master, who just trolling, 12k online and 120 ppls can join event + random trolls with mamouth on event queue master all time

14. @ballaz the problem was economy.
    Alot of ppl farming EoF buying primordials and ****ed the economy.

15. Just came here to tell Warmane staff not to do anything next year. Clearly everything you do goes unappreciated and it's obvious most of the playerbase are just kids with no patience, understanding and which are clearly entitled (as we can tell by 14 pages of whining). Coal in stockings should really be considered for next year.
    They set the bar too high with events from previous years. It's like comparing episodes 3-4-5 from SW to 7-8-9. Ofc people is going to be mad

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last