1. Merry Christmas!

I am so hype for this! Thank you Warmane for providing us with events and holiday cheer and warmth! HAppy holidays!!

2. I recall some of the old events , the jumping stairs , cow level , the maze ehhhhhhhh now everything seem sooo complicated :D:D:D:D

3. Where are the gifts?
    I have heard that Warmane Santa will deliver a ton of coal to anyone who asks for gifts in this thread. Nonetheless:
    • December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

4. Sorry :( (I need a lot of coal to heat my house though..)

5. I have a question about these coins 40% more, does it depend on what range you have in the interface on the website or is it normal for every purchase 40% more?

6. I have heard that Warmane Santa will deliver a ton of coal to anyone who asks for gifts in this thread. Nonetheless:
    I;m kindly asking dear Warmane Santa for gitfs. I've been good Warmane player this year!!!

7. I have a question about these coins 40% more, does it depend on what range you have in the interface on the website or is it normal for every purchase 40% more?
    The bonus coins are already calculated within the interface.

8. So any store gear Special offer? Merry Christmas! btw

9. I believe last year we had a nice calendar with the daily events and their hour (race event/stairs etc), do we get something like that this year too?

10. Can the Donation Bonus time frame be increased by 4 days till January 10th. Most people were probably not aware that the donation bonuses were active until today's announcement was made. I saw some messages on the forums posted about this after 21st.
    Thanks

11. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays and a huge thank you to the warmane staff for putting together some extra fun for us to discover and enjoy throughout the holiday season. Cheers

12. Not for me, it still looks like its 10%.

For example 10 EUR = 10 + 1 bonus coin.

Sorry but I'm a little confused.

13. Merry Christmas to all staff, thanks for the gifts and bonuses

14. Merry Christmas to all players and a big thanks to the staff for everything they do much love to you all <3

First 123412 ... Last