1. Besides communication problems and glitchy/buggy events, you guys were very ambitious with the events this year. I really like the instanced deathrun event (starting in dala) even though it's buggy, and the zombie event. I appreciate it.

The tiles event at 9:00 pm, today on Lordaeron in contrast was even worse than last years. Not only was it still capped at 40 player, resulting in 250+ disappointed level 1 players in Northshire Valley, you also regressed on the inviting progress. In the previous years you would write something like "Write X to get an invite" and the first 40 people that wrote X got an invite through an auto-invite addon. This year it was just:
    [Borrean]: Hello
    [Borrean]: Who is up?
    // 3 minutes later
    [Borrean]: Full
    I didn't even know I had to write something after the "Who is up?". I was still waiting for the "Write X"

I am offering to write a custom-made addon that will automatically, fairly and properly invite people. Hit me up.

2. guys what this reward event, i want to see if it really pays to do it.

3. FYI,old snowmen event literally gave hundreds of EoF(and EoT) in an hour,and you could afk and /follow ppl to be in range,so you didn't even had to actually do something.

It literally brought every other activity to a halt because it was way more efficient,even with people trolling with frost spells.

In one hour,consider yourself to be lucky to be at let's say Blood Quarter in 25m on avg. And ICC/RS/VoA(only Toravon) has a week long lockout,while snowmen literally had 0.
    Oh yea, you are talking about that time when it was released for first time. I remember there was exploit. You pull with your group big boss away and kill little adds and each of these adds would drop 1x eof, then kite big boss away until it fleds and resets fight, so adds would respawn and repeat. Yes during that period people farmed hundreds of eof's each every hour. But it was hot fixed withing 4 hours after its realease and GM's changed it so only big bosses would drop eof. But last 2 years of evasion events (2018 and 2019), people was able to farm ~30-40 EOF per hour best, if they would be camping 4-6 bosses, which was almost never the case, since there was multiple 40 man groups competing.

4. Oh yea, you are talking about that time when it was released for first time. I remember there was exploit. You pull with your group big boss away and kill little adds and each of these adds would drop 1x eof, then kite big boss away until it fleds and resets fight, so adds would respawn and repeat. Yes during that period people farmed hundreds of eof's each every hour. But it was hot fixed withing 4 hours after its realease and GM's changed it so only big bosses would drop eof. But last 2 years of evasion events (2018 and 2019), people was able to farm ~30-40 EOF per hour best, if they would be camping 4-6 bosses, which was almost never the case, since there was multiple 40 man groups competing.
    It is for these same reasons that it will never happen again, as they wrote up here .

5. Oh yea, you are talking about that time when it was released for first time. I remember there was exploit. You pull with your group big boss away and kill little adds and each of these adds would drop 1x eof, then kite big boss away until it fleds and resets fight, so adds would respawn and repeat. Yes during that period people farmed hundreds of eof's each every hour. But it was hot fixed withing 4 hours after its realease and GM's changed it so only big bosses would drop eof. But last 2 years of evasion events (2018 and 2019), people was able to farm ~30-40 EOF per hour best, if they would be camping 4-6 bosses, which was almost never the case, since there was multiple 40 man groups competing.
    What big bosses? The map was littered with small snowmen,so much so that the server was unplayable because too many players and mobs were in one zone. It was also only adjusted the second time,and even then after 1-2 days,when numerous players complained about the market crash caused by the huge influx of EoFs and EoTs (and ofc bc nothing else was going on bc even 10 eofs/eots an hour beats raiding/running dungeons where you actually have to do something to earn those emblems) and the gear inflation effect it brought as well.

And yes,even 10 EoFs an hour easily beats running through ICC 10/25 for 1/1.5-2 hrs,where you have to buff,perform,potentially use consumables etc for 35 EoFs at best(Marrow weekly(which is only for one of the two sizes you can run a week)+weekly ICC quest+25 emblems from bosses and the valkyr miniboss before VDW).

No wonder attendance for farming these events plummeted once it got to a realistic level in terms of drops.

I for one am happy they will never make a return.

6. Please fix what u can. This years event was available for 120 players out of 12000. You need multiple instances of the zombie event for example, so everyone can be involved. Bad times for everyone and the long time players take advantage of any glitches that exist, this further perpetuates the problem. Thanks for the effort Warmane staff, I have not played long here ( maybe 1 year ) but i think this could be much more fun for all. Thanks again just trying to help

7. I'm just looking at how people can be poor at all, they're already abusing this event by selling Murloc raids to people, so you come again looking for eof runes.
    I wouldn't even organize it next year , it could not be worse than this..

8. Hi!

Is there any currently possible way to delete the Scavenger Hunt Clue scrolls?

-can't throw them away
    -can't sell them
    -can't trade them

Any help would be appreciated!

9. The Murloc Costume got randomly deleted from my bags. Is it possible to get it back?

10. Where is my Murloc Costume? It was deleted from the bag for some reason! Better delete scavenger hunt items...

11. So yesterday i was trying to do the deathrun for 6 hours,2 of them spent killing the rabbits that never dropped a carrot.I even wrote a ticket and got autoanswered that u cant help me.Only ppl who didnt finish a northrend quest could use a carrot and pass the npc.So i used a shortcut out of desperation and got the item.Now the costume is gone,stupid carrots still dont drop and on top of it the last npc doesnt allow u to retake the last quest even if u get there somehow.Good job warmane!!! I was begging for that item to be added in shop some time ago,lost half a day trying to get it legit in event and now you ****ed on my face.I donated a bunch of cash in that server but i will not do it ever again.I was even considering donating the max ammount just from the joy of getting the costume at last...I wont do it. I wont donate anymore just because of that ****ty joke.

12. Greetings! Cool events, I liked them a lot! Please, do something with the clues though, I cannot afford 8 slots for them.

Also, get rekd event abusers. Don't whine.

13. You are saying "event abusers" but the story is the following = You "warmane" created an event - maze - and we completed this event. without hacks or anything. only using our brain, ingenuity and in game characters abilities. the goal was to find the way to npc from the maze. and we found it. It is not our problem that you don't like the way people are doing this event. It is your problem. your developers designed the maze this way. So what is wrong? and why our items where deleted?? blame your developers. and return our items that we won!

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last