1. where can u use the discount code, i go in the donate tab then choose the pay with visa and there is no discount code spot so what is it for?

2. where can u use the discount code, i go in the donate tab then choose the pay with visa and there is no discount code spot so what is it for?
    You use the discount code to buy items from Store , not Donations.

3. Can the discount code be used on legendary items?

4. Can the discount code be used on legendary items?
    Its not value on legendary items.

5. Can the discount code be used on legendary items?
    No It Can not.

6. I can haz my Murloc Costume back at least?

7. Great events, hope i will be able to try some of them . . .

Day 6 still nothing.

8. hunt event - really lame rewards, you said in the event announcment that the rewards will be great for the first few.
    I got 13 and my friend who got there 8 also got the same thing. how can you make a server event that rewards only the 1 winner?
    Plus we all have the hints stuck in our bags and we can't get rid of it.
    jumping event - closed
    battlegrounds - people stand immune with the flag at WSG , just terrible.
    arena brawl - event that happens only once a day there is no way you can even get in the event because it fills in 1 second
    zombie event - same as arena brawl, this is so hard to get in because its 120 for the whole server and it does also happens only once a day.
    In addition, today I was able to que to the zombie event when it was 44/120 , I had the classic loading screen, and right after that I got Teleported to my heartstone. and i was not the only one that it happened to him.

Even if we don't look at the rewards that are really disappointing, just participating in the events is impossible.
    It doesn't make sense to make these events only once a day, I think we deserve more.

9. It looks like you guys got paid by Blizzard to piss people off with this kind of event so ppl will transfer to retail clasic when wotlk comes.
    This event is just terrible.

10. I just finished a 20 wave zombie event. Everyone got 20x Preserved Holly's.
    Really cool event Warmane, thanks, was really worth it.

11. Just reached Wave 32 on Zombies and got the 36 slot bag - on Lordaeron that's 75 coins in the store, while this event certainly had it's stumblings (I'd still love for Azshara to come back, even as a huge critic of it last year) that's a pretty sweet reward on my realm.

12. 33 waves -> 36 slot bad ( 100 coins ) + lurky pet + xmong scroll

13. Why previously it was possible to get ethereal portal, goblin weather machine or something similar
    and now every time I get a bag and a treat or a tiger rocking chair

14. Why is DKs army, DKs pet and Earth Guardian attacking my pet, my class is a Hunter, can you fix this glitch, pets are attacking each other instead of attacking zombies and taking unnecessary damage

First ... 192728293031 ... Last