1. if i buy for 20 EUR i get 20 with no bonus... i get right now 24 meaning 4 coin bonus... while 20*0.4=8... why i get 4 and not 8?

2. Merry Christmas to all of warmane staffs and Players from India

3. Thank you warmane, sorry there is a lot of ppl who feel entitled. You guys do awesome gift for us every year.

4. Please no stupid EOF events, no bgs, no dungeons.., and in 3 days full geared characters. Lame

5. Thanks guys. Much love always from the Queen Piama, Herself.

<3

6. if i buy for 20 EUR i get 20 with no bonus... i get right now 24 meaning 4 coin bonus... while 20*0.4=8... why i get 4 and not 8?
    Because, as has to be repeated every year, it's up to 40%. 40% is just the highest bonus, applied to the highest donation value, not what every donation tier gets.

7. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet !! Thank you for the events Warmane. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

8. This is it boys, Merry Christmas Warmane Families

9. Merry Christmas everyone!

10. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.
    I would like to wish the staff a very Merry Christmas, and thanks for all that y'all do. If not for the server and professionalism of the staff I would of quit WoW years ago. So thank you for literally keeping me from banging my head against walls out of boredom. Have a happy new year y'all.

11. thank you to warmane and staff and the players i have enjoyed this server for years and i hope to enjoy it for many more :D stay safe happy holidays

First 1234513 ... Last