1. Because, as has to be repeated every year, it's up to 40%. 40% is just the highest bonus, applied to the highest donation value, not what every donation tier gets.
    Thanks for explaining!

2. pls give back donations from Serbia, tnx <3

3. Where to join zombie event?
    It's 13 server time so there are 7 more hours.

4. So excited...NOT!

I have heard that Warmane Santa will deliver a ton of coal to anyone who asks for gifts in this thread. Nonetheless:
    Cant wait to get again a small amount of coins, like last year. My friends received more way coins than me - and they have donated way less than me.
    Imagine donating around 1k-1.2k euro in a year and getting 55 coins, whilst your friends donate 20-30 euro and receiving over 100 coins. Well done Warmane, so proud of you....

5. You're lucky to get anything with that attitude...

Cant wait to get again a small amount of coins, like last year. My friends received more way coins than me - and they have donated way less than me.
    Imagine donating around 1k-1.2k euro in a year and getting 55 coins, whilst your friends donate 20-30 euro and receiving over 100 coins. Well done Warmane, so proud of you....
    To the Warmane Staff and other players too!

Merry Christmas & Happy Yuletide from Our family and Our Guild as well. We are thankful for all that Warmane has done to try to keep this server alive as an enjoyable WOTLK server.

I'm sorry that people feel entitled just because they donate- YES that's right folks- DONATE. You are not paying a fee to play or be guaranteed gifts by Warmane or their staff. You chose to donate be thankful that you get anything.

It's nice to see a variety in the events this year instead of just pvp. We appreciate that since my whole family plays. We wish you only the best and the happiest of New Year and look forward to seeing what Warmane 2022 looks like!

6. Tüm Warmane oyuncularının ve Tüm Warmane çalışanlarının yeni yılı kutlu olsun

7. Cant wait to get again a small amount of coins, like last year. My friends received more way coins than me - and they have donated way less than me.
    Last year (and the previous years) you got 10% of your total donations over the year. Either you are lying or your friend is lying. You go figure that one out.

8. when will you give back "the Supreme" titles you have said you wont be removing but removed nonetheless and said you are "working on" to put them back to their respective owners? You killed my drive to logon and play my char after you deleted the thing I worked my *** off for...

9. How to turniej off event effects in battleground?

10. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

I think ure a little blind broski

11. if you think im lying..you wrong m8

Last year (and the previous years) you got 10% of your total donations over the year. Either you are lying or your friend is lying. You go figure that one out.
    I can literally show you a screenshot with how much I've donated each year buy connecting to my bank account ( January - December) 2020-2021. The gifts from Warmane to people who donated tons of money was extremely disappointing. Anyway, I gotta wait till next week, to see how much I'll get this year. I will post a screenshot with how much I've donated in 2021 and how many coins am I getting tho. Peace!

12. with this attitude I hope it will be 0. merry xmas to everyone

13. Cant wait to get again a small amount of coins, like last year. My friends received more way coins than me - and they have donated way less than me.
    I don't know why you're "congratulating" the staff on this year for something you claim to have happened in the past, but have you ever thought that perhaps karma is the issue here?

First ... 2345614 ... Last