1. Trash event... People can't even join. Worst event ever. Whoever idea this was just terrible.

2. You are kidding with this bs right ? 120 SPOTS. with a server that has over 3000 people in it

3. The zombie event is a disappointment, with more than 12k players online you only let 120? that really inconsiderate of you. If i have to guess id say that warmane staff didn't put any effort in these events.

4. Why the zombie event is so bugged?

5. Can somebody reply why the "zone" is called Testing?

6. yes

This did not happen the year that they gave frost for bosses of the world, as I miss it ... These events do not give frost emblems and on top of that I can't even do my daily things or play ... = _ =
    True man they could just change the rewards if they dont want us to get toomany frost emblems or just lower the % of drops.. I liked the event itself not only the reward tho, would like to see something similar openworld that we can PVE and PVP and have fun raiding the world.

7. Zombie Event is very good, I enjoyed it, but cooldown is long, we need it more often.

8. Zombie event timer is 24 hours, are you joking? I wasn't huge on the event last year compared to the world bosses, but this is a complete joke.

9. Come on warmane. U guys really worked for that?
    That scavenger quest.... ok, is aceptable.
    But that 3v3 event for like what? 32-40 ppl and a 24h CD? Lile 12k player waiting .
    That bgs event, 20 on queue just honor and no fun.
    But that zombie event, i did think at least this one would be good, but 6 h Waiting for only 120 ppl can participate and iff by any chance u can join, u instantly dies hahahahaha lile WTF.
    Please there is still time to fix it. Lets all pretend nothing happens, delete all those events and bring the same one from last year.

10. Quick Update - Zombie event not only kills you and teleports you in dalaran (without even letting you in the zone) but it also breaks your gear completely. Then those "lucky" enough to enter the zone just die randomly in the air and end up in westfall when releasing :). Idk if this was a last moment idea so you could "satisfy" the players, but whoever thought about it shouldn't be a staff member. Also nice 24h cd for a broken event... just delete it all and return the custom raid from last year ffs.

11. Come on warmane. U guys really worked for that?
    That scavenger quest.... ok, is aceptable.
    But that 3v3 event for like what? 32-40 ppl and a 24h CD? Lile 12k player waiting .
    That bgs event, 20 on queue just honor and no fun.
    But that zombie event, i did think at least this one would be good, but 6 h Waiting for only 120 ppl can participate and iff by any chance u can join, u instantly dies hahahahaha lile WTF.
    Please there is still time to fix it. Lets all pretend nothing happens, delete all those events and bring the same one from last year.
    Its 24h cd now LOL

12. Its 24h cd now LOL
    gg :D you know warmane you can just bring back Ashara event and no1 will be mad . this is unfair to everyone on the server

First ... 789101119 ... Last