1. Can anyone tell me how many coins I get for donating 100 eur?

2. Death run event doesn't allow players to use mount inside. Is this on purpose or it is bug?

3. Death run event doesn't allow players to use mount inside. Is this on purpose or it is bug?
    I believe it's intentional.

4. That jumping event still got fall dmg, so annoyig, why u keep it here, if u tweaked it already :)

5. Can anyone tell me how many coins I get for donating 100 eur?
    135 Coins for 100.00 EUR 100 + 35 Bonus

6. Anyone got carrot at jump event btw? and if yes in group loot, ffa or anything?

7. Anyone got carrot at jump event btw? and if yes in group loot, ffa or anything?
    People say it's bugged and it doesn't actually drop inside the event. Would be cool if someone who actually got it cleares it out. You can loot that carrot in Grizzly Hills easily thou; in case u didn't make the quest already when leveling like me :")

8. Would be actually nice if you finish some platform already and don't have time to do it all at once to be able to teleport to nearest checkpoint. This is super annoying.

9. How do you mean carrot in Grizzly Hills, I think its not that bugged its just very low chance of dropping, which quest and where is the carrot exactly in grizzly hills i dont remember when i was leveling that there were carrots????

10. Why can you release in the zombie run ?

11. How do you mean carrot in Grizzly Hills, I think its not that bugged its just very low chance of dropping, which quest and where is the carrot exactly in grizzly hills i dont remember when i was leveling that there were carrots????
    The problem with the carrot quest is that it's not flagged as raid quest and you have to be in raid when inside the event. The Grizzly Hill carrot is a proof. You can't loot it in raid.

12. Some people received around 90-100 coins as a gift while others who donated the same or more got only 5-9. I'm not into this group of people, just saying.

13. The problem with the carrot quest is that it's not flagged as raid quest and you have to be in raid when inside the event. The Grizzly Hill carrot is a proof. You can't loot it in raid.
    I can confirm this. By leaving the raid group moments before killing a rabbit, it dropped the Wild Carrot.

The downside is to do the stairs all over again.. :v

But what about "They can drop very valuable things" as the quest text says?

14. I can confirm this. By leaving the raid group moments before killing a rabbit, it dropped the Wild Carrot.

The downside is to do the stairs all over again.. :v

But what about "They can drop very valuable things" as the quest text says?
    Actually, if you rejoin the same group again, enter event and fall down from the 1st platform you will get teleported back to rabbits. The instance "remembers" your last checkpoint

First ... 202829303132 ... Last