1. Considering there are no rules and guidelines for the event, banning someone based on cheating whereas nothing in the rules or the event itself was named as cheating, gives you actually no proper reason for banning people. If you make an event, first you should test whether you can pass it yourself. Considering none of you did, since the quest was bugged and bunnies also, you still blame players to do the event the way it was made. Broken way obviously :-) . After all the event is custom-made so who ever did it should have thought about dueling area. Also disabling nitro boots but not disabling aura mastery, shapeshifting or unholy presence makes no sense. You are disabling mechanics of the game which is hilarious. It's maze event, using any of those tools shouldn't be cheating, yet you removed half of those. YES they do give advantage, but considering it's based on 'squid games' I'm pretty sure it's obvious you guys should let ppl use their heads a bit and do the maze their way and experience it their own way rather than make it monotone and force ppl do it the same way every time. Disabling dueling or levitate is fine, but banning ppl or taking their premiums based of no existent rules is crossing the limits of a right mind, enjoy your holidays and hopefully all of us will enter the next year a bit wiser than we were. Just a reminder in the end, it's all the fault of a man who didn't think through, not the players themselves. People didn't hack, so no mechanics of the game was broken. Have a nice day.

2. It could have been prevented by placing invisible walls between the islands. Pony aura is still usefull to jump further. Can the gamemasters review the deathruns for legitimate players from recording, like we can spectate past arena with match id?

Since it is a quest, will the legitimate players need to complete it again on alt and mail it to main, or will the quest be repeatable/costumes be reinstated for legitimate players?
    Any exploit can be prevented by "just" not letting it happen - or by players not using them. You can say and repeat that it's our "fault" for not considering everything and leaving room, but it takes conscious action on players to make use of shortcuts that should be clear aren't intended.

As for the rest of your questions, you'd have to ask someone involved in the organization/maintenance of the events, which I'm not.

3. When you complete some event or competition not in the way it was intended, whether you call it "being smart" or "ingenuity," the layman's term for it is simply cheating.
    pfff "the way it was intended"?? can you tell me what was the "intended way"? Was it defined anywhere? I used my character's abilities and got to the finish line. So what is wrong? I found this path. and you can find your own way...

4. Soooo people were asking for 3 days where to get carrots, how? You told us thats 3% of drop rate. They farmed for 6-8 hours, it didnt drop. They used smart way to finish the pain of event and you removed item. Cuddos.

5. The rule is simple, there is no enrichment at someone else's expense, and it should be removed, great job.

* except when you pay for it

6. Murloc costume got deleted for everyone since they staffs decided to. Reason being people have exploited shortcut to the maze event causing a high influx of murloc being awarded to players and a market for the run was created.

Why did they not include the clues when deleting? Idk maybe bcs it does not benefit them from deleting it? Whatever it maybe be patient guys.

7. Murloc costume got deleted for everyone since they staffs decided to. Reason being people have exploited shortcut to the maze event causing a high influx of murloc being awarded to players and a market for the run was created.

Why did they not include the clues when deleting? Idk maybe bcs it does not benefit them from deleting it? Whatever it maybe be patient guys.
    They just did their best, and let the individuals be smart again.
    Finish with these events, it does not benefit the server in any way, in 90% of cases there is some abuse ,to much smart kids around led to this .

8. Do the bunnies drop the carrot now? Because I still haven't been able to get any, or heard anyone get any. (Or are you supposed to get the item with the same name from a random quest in Grizzly hills? I doubt that's the intended way.)
    The event is simply broken and undoable, has been for days, in it's intended form. It's rather unbecoming to take away the costumes of people who have managed to find a way to do it.

Even if you take away the rewards, it would only be fair if you reset the quest so when the event is actually working and is doable in it's intended form people can actually complete it.

You cannot blame people for finding ways to do something that was undoable in it's intended form.

Most of the negative reactions come from a lack of transparency and the playerbase being kept in the dark about what's happening.

9. Can someone tell me what the actual reward for the stairs event is now?
    As far as I understand the Murloc costume has been removed. If I enter the "realm" i only see the quest with the rabbits far away.
    Do I get anything there?

10. Can someone tell me what the actual reward for the stairs event is now?
    As far as I understand the Murloc costume has been removed. If I enter the "realm" i only see the quest with the rabbits far away.
    Do I get anything there?
    What is the point, if the award is known, enjoy the event and in the end get anything, this topic has been discussed before.

11. HAPPY NEW YEAR WARMANE, wish you best

12. Nice job removing the Muloc Costumes and also the 3v3 matches don't work.

13. Considering there are no rules and guidelines for the event, banning someone based on cheating whereas nothing in the rules or the event itself was named as cheating, gives you actually no proper reason for banning people. If you make an event, first you should test whether you can pass it yourself. Considering none of you did, since the quest was bugged and bunnies also, you still blame players to do the event the way it was made. Broken way obviously :-) . After all the event is custom-made so who ever did it should have thought about dueling area. Also disabling nitro boots but not disabling aura mastery, shapeshifting or unholy presence makes no sense. You are disabling mechanics of the game which is hilarious. It's maze event, using any of those tools shouldn't be cheating, yet you removed half of those. YES they do give advantage, but considering it's based on 'squid games' I'm pretty sure it's obvious you guys should let ppl use their heads a bit and do the maze their way and experience it their own way rather than make it monotone and force ppl do it the same way every time. Disabling dueling or levitate is fine, but banning ppl or taking their premiums based of no existent rules is crossing the limits of a right mind, enjoy your holidays and hopefully all of us will enter the next year a bit wiser than we were. Just a reminder in the end, it's all the fault of a man who didn't think through, not the players themselves. People didn't hack, so no mechanics of the game was broken. Have a nice day.
    absolutely agree

14. I wanna spend some words of congratulations with warmane stuff, i think they dedicated a lot of their time in this End of the Year event and i admire you guys for your job. I never found this kind of things in private realms, I had fun in the "squid game" with my guildies for days, it was really challenging and hard to complete!! Me and my friends spended 2 days tryin to get into the final island and we made it. Zombie survival is a really fun concept. Also I've joined a lvl 1 Event made by Borrean, it was like "Fall Guys" and i had a lot of fun! For the first time im not complaining on Warmane stuff's job because this year, my whole guild, Lowbies and veteran, played together for the first time.

Yeah maybe we could get better rewards, but the most important thing is the way we are spending our time and the people around us. I think this year the events became really fun (after the fixes). In 2019 EVERYONE was getting BIG rewards, but the whole gameplay was totally braindead. I prefer this kind of Event like 2021 because is for everybody, for PVPlayer, for PVEplayers and for noobies.

I dont wanna talk about glitches, abusing and this kind of things, i leave it to you guys. I just wanted to express my experience.

Gisse - Lordaeron

15. Arena 3vs3 Working? With 12k players online it's like impossibile join in.. Extend the event of Arena 3vs3 or people can't really play

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last