1. Why put a cooldown on the Zombie Event ???

2. Why put a cooldown on the Zombie Event ???
    and then have the cooldown be 6 hours AFTER the event started. I just don't understand. Why would the event not start at 1:00 ST instead of 6 hours later?

3. No idea how to make it to work probably PepeLaugh

4. yea im just hoping they gonna change that CD on zombie event .. waiting 6h and even then its not guarantee we gonna be in it.. I get it most of population on server are eastern european without jobs , so plenty time to kill and wait. anyway so far im enjoying event its good craic

5. U are really smart by putting the last part on ****ing Duskwood, gj

6. This is, respectfully, the worst event that has ever happened

7. someone can tell me what to do when i read the book?

8. Pure disappointment!
    Rewarding 0.1% of the server population with decent rewards is just sad.
    The worst thing is that you didn't construct one event like the 3v3 pvp event on this rewarding system but you did it for every single event.
    Imagine seeing everyone being mad about last year's raid loot instead of personal loot at the azhara event and next year rewarding top 3 people with decent rewards.Can't wait to see autoclickers spamming que on the zombie event npc like last year's pvp event , making the (farm) event limited to only 100 people every 6 hours is also really cool!
    Also the pvp accelerated bg's are miserable.Waiting in que for 20 mins while you que for 2 (out of only 3) bgs at a time and receiving a small amount of honor points is just sad , like last year you got like 8 scrolls for transmog , flag of ownership and much more stuff from the pvp event.You better que standard bg's , at least the que is instant.At least there will be coins and points for New Year's Eve , Im grateful that you didn't remove that one also.

9. use /kneel, also what we get from this zombie survival event?

10. timothy jones is bugged for scavenger hunt + a panda, really. that's a ridiculous timer on the zombie event if only 100 players total are allowed in, same deal with 3v3 arena and the bg's are... okay. not even to mention the 400 people standing on the event master NPC with mammoth mounts making it unclickable. sorry warmane but respectfully, what in the.

after killing off multiboxing in open-world, not even interested in pvp anymore - why not continue an EOF event to perhaps help the multiboxers who dedicated so much time, effort, and donations and got neutered recently? my plan was to gear up for pve content with the christmas event this year - another blow. feels like we got grinched this year...

11. Disapointment

The Dev / Gm that made the Deathrun event that is crashing the server, 10 time in the last hour, should GET FIRED!

In fact, we should make a petition to vote for his DEMISE!

12. thanks to your event ppl cant do proper raid with getting dc + having too many instance..... if you cant keeping server up what is the point of making the event ?

13. Disable the event, please. No one can play, because the server just keeps crashing.

14. This did not happen the year that they gave frost for bosses of the world, as I miss it ... These events do not give frost emblems and on top of that I can't even do my daily things or play ... = _ =

First ... 5678917 ... Last