1. The Zombies event shall be tweaked and the cooldown was only set to 24 hours because it needs re-tuning.

Those asking for massive EoF farms as usual for the past few years. We can tell you right away that such an event will not be making a return. Ever. Other feedback has been taken into account.
    No idea if its possible but if u wanna keep that 120 cap for ppl once they wipe or complete it put them on cd, that way more people can give it a try rather than everyone sharing same

2. The Zombies event shall be tweaked and the cooldown was only set to 24 hours because it needs re-tuning.

Those asking for massive EoF farms as usual for the past few years. We can tell you right away that such an event will not be making a return. Ever. Other feedback has been taken into account.
    Thanks for the feedback, I just now logged in and went O.O, Daymn.

3. Event

Hi GM's ,what is this event? i mean ty for little panda it looks like rly good but is this all?
    why we cant play zombies? , and why only 120 ppl can join? and over 10k ppl on server? what the point is?
    can u give us some good rewards? some good event? 12 mounths waiting for nothing?

4. You should make it scaled for 40 people, we can't even heal opposite faction that's with us on the event. And for same faction only.

5. isint event suppose to be for everyone in server,not for only 240players, i thnk ppl dont care about frost farm ,they care about time they spend to w8 for event and they endup not geting even in.
    Also christmas is about gifting, and u shall be awarding ppl at end of the raid. Like last year event, there was 3boss's and loot from each boss, it was perfect event ngl, and around 10frost at end of raid.

6. isint event suppose to be for everyone in server,not for only 240players, i thnk ppl dont care about frost farm ,they care about time they spend to w8 for event and they endup not geting even in.
    Also christmas is about gifting, and u shall be awarding ppl at end of the raid. Like last year event, there was 3boss's and loot from each boss, it was perfect event ngl, and around 10frost at end of raid.

I'm sorry, but this just feels like a big F-you to the community. You announced the events would start at 13:00 ST, and that the scavenger event would hold special rewards for the first people to complete it. I logged in like 30 min before the event was about to start, to get ready for the hunt, and by that time the event was already over. You had started it early.

Fine, kinda lame, but there's more events I thought. Zombie Event! Oh no, it has a SIX HOUR cd. Ok, fine, ill log again in 5 hours. Then the event starts, and its 120 spots. 120 spots. If you try and queue, but don't get it, you'll end up dead and get teleported to crossroads, which means ress sickness... I talked to the npc again, and the whole event was over, but now the cd is 24 hours.
    It is being adressed. Just a little more patience.

7. Anyone can give a hint on clue 5?
    It's always listening
    1:2:3 4:1:3 1:1:7 1:2:3

8. It is being adressed. Just a little more patience.
    Can I ask when the scavenger event started?

9. Anyone can give a hint on clue 5?
    It's always listening
    1:2:3 4:1:3 1:1:7 1:2:3
    go to gadgetzan inside the building for the heartstone and say the end is soon

10. It started around 1-2 hours earlier , because server crashed and the event was automatically introduced earlier. :D

11. Frohe Weihnachten und einen Guten Rutsch =) Danke fürs Event und den tollen Server.

12. It started around 1-2 hours earlier , because server crashed and the event was automatically introduced earlier. :D
    Wow. No words.

13. Extend event duration, after you fixed events

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last