1. Hay guys is it possible to loot the rabbits in deathrun atm? We are not getting any carrots for hours...I have done the grizzly hills quest so its not an opiton...i dont have another 80 either.

2. Hay guys is it possible to loot the rabbits in deathrun atm? We are not getting any carrots for hours...I have done the grizzly hills quest so its not an opiton...i dont have another 80 either.
    are you ally if yes tell me your nick

3. @ballaz the problem was economy.
    Alot of ppl farming EoF buying primordials and ****ed the economy.
    that cant be the reason lol, with how much eof they farmed, it didnt increased server economic not even by 10%. Majority of eof farmed in event was spent on gear, since 90% of these players were pve lowbies. And there was always faster and a lot more effective ways of making gold than eof farming.
    There must be something else than that.

4. that cant be the reason lol, with how much eof they farmed, it didnt increased server economic not even by 10%. Majority of eof farmed in event was spent on gear, since 90% of these players were pve lowbies. And there was always faster and a lot more effective ways of making gold than eof farming.
    :Clueless: Suuuure doood its not like u can get 5 man (insert m word here) to farm eof then with that eof get primos

5. that cant be the reason lol, with how much eof they farmed, it didnt increased server economic not even by 10%. Majority of eof farmed in event was spent on gear, since 90% of these players were pve lowbies. And there was always faster and a lot more effective ways of making gold than eof farming.
    Of course the reason is, stop with this is finally time, all this is being considered just make up scenes for the upcoming holidays, it seems to be necessary to draw ??

6. for the third time i only wasted time waiting to get invited for the event i won't even bother to try and join it anymore tbh plz dont make anymore events if its gonna be like this because its very insulting

7. nice event hosted by: Borrean Icecrown , he repeated event x3 time , for more chance for gift , it was epicc.
    Thank you!

8. Accelerated bg give more honor point than normal random q?

9. Making an event for only 120 people out of 12 000 is such a joke. It should have been on cooldown per account. Atleast i got my panda 😂😂

10. Thank you for the events.I've had a lot of fun so far.

btw.Zombies Survival is bugged again - exploding zombies dont have range and are hitting everyone in the raid cousing us to wipe.

11. 120 players , horde and alliance, all getting along, 10 hard waves to combat, and then this...

https://imgur.com/a/0qwJr6P

I mean... I'm out. Next time start to work on the event earlier, to test the bugs and do the fixes before the release...
    You got your people to donate , what do you guys care about..

12. Thank you for the events.I've had a lot of fun so far.

btw.Zombies Survival is bugged again - exploding zombies dont have range and are hitting everyone in the raid cousing us to wipe.
    Should be fixed now.

13. :Clueless: Suuuure doood its not like u can get 5 man (insert m word here) to farm eof then with that eof get primos
    you obviously have no idea what is going on, you just using some myth you heard from some smartasses as your argument and pretend like you know something. Majority of eof farmers was pve ppl who was spending eof for t10, trinkets, backs, relics, belts. Ofc big part of these eof's went for primos, but how much primos they made? Not even 10% of what pve people make from icc, rs and daily dungeons.

14. you obviously have no idea what is going on, you just using some myth you heard from some smartasses as your argument and pretend like you know something. Majority of eof farmers was pve ppl who was spending eof for t10, trinkets, backs, relics, belts. Ofc big part of these eof's went for primos, but how much primos they made? Not even 10% of what pve people make from icc, rs and daily dungeons.
    FYI,old snowmen event literally gave hundreds of EoF(and EoT) in an hour,and you could afk and /follow ppl to be in range,so you didn't even had to actually do something.

It literally brought every other activity to a halt because it was way more efficient,even with people trolling with frost spells.

In one hour,consider yourself to be lucky to be at let's say Blood Quarter in 25m on avg. And ICC/RS/VoA(only Toravon) has a week long lockout,while snowmen literally had 0.

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last