1. First of all i want to say that alot of people were spitting on last year event (same as this one). So whatever you cant please everyone.
    People ended up loving last year event, specially the raid. People will complain if you're downgrading event quality. The old players here remember the old events, there's no point of comparison.

2. I want to express my gratitude for the events. Wramane's staff spoiled the kids with the events from the last 1-2 years. Remember that the main goal is to have fun and experience something different, not to take free stuff with few clicks.
    Most people doesn't complain about loot my dude. Is the gameplay what bother most of them. You can like the events or not, most people doesn't like them. They ain't spoiled brats or whatsoever, they just don't like it and they're free to give an opinion so the devs take it as feedback.

3. Yes Azshara was amazing, and if you compare this year's events with it you will feel disappointment. But also please go and check the thread for Azshara from the last year. It is 95% complains. Pepope will be always whining about not getting free stuff with 0 effort.
    It was just because Snowman & Invasions were more accepted by the community. As I stated earlier, previous events set the bar too high. Snowman did that for Azshara and Azshara did that for 2021 event =)
    People ended up loving Azshara, despite having way less loot than Snowman (specially endgame players). They would've cheered devs up if it was released again.
    I dare you, if you bring something that beats old events people will instantly love it (althought that's probably never gonna happen since old ones were insanely good and had insane rewards, a combination we can't expect today). People complains because the standard from previous year is too high, just that.

4. Hello, can i ask what was the reasons to make this decisions?
    Because people were able to gear up extremaly fast from 2k gs to 6k+ gs? Too many people complaining about not being able to kill bosses because PvP players would be camping them? Server crashing from massive groups fighting each other?
    That was the event that had the most attention from all players, so whats the problem with it?
    You can still get lvl 80 and instantly go into a bane run to reach 6k gs in 1 day. Problem was the ''economy'', which is still affected by many other factors (harder actually) but those factors don't ever get changed.

5. This year's custom Christmas event is such a letdown for many of those, who have played on Warmane for more than 2 years.

I completely support, that EoF farming is something that shall never happen again - But a Stair Event, a remake of The Violet Hold, a treasure hunt, and PvP with extra features?
    I hope it's due to the Covid lockdown that the creativity has been lacking in this year's event, because this is by far the worst of them all.

I would hope for the future, that Warmane will try to test out the events beforehand, so that we wont experience a bug filled set of games, which has been created with less tools and creativity, than I have crayons in my empty crayon box

6. **** event, 1% of the server will be able to take advantage of these events, the only one that everyone will be able to take advantage of are the bgs events
    Hello Vitorcorreia

Be happy why is this event even here , yea ?
    They have every right to bypass the holiday, like who care , but yea like every year Warmane Stuff doing perfect job and host somthing , be happy and enoy event , there will be no more EoF farm and eazy mount recive , they was fair already too much !

7. It was just because Snowman & Invasions were more accepted by the community. As I stated earlier, previous events set the bar too high. Snowman did that for Azshara and Azshara did that for 2021 event =)
    People ended up loving Azshara, despite having way less loot than Snowman (specially endgame players). They would've cheered devs up if it was released again.
    I dare you, if you bring something that beats old events people will instantly love it (althought that's probably never gonna happen since old ones were insanely good and had insane rewards, a combination we can't expect today). People complains because the standard from previous year is too high, just that.
    No more Snowman and Azshara like they noticed up here , they know why is that worst event because its simple result is ECONOMY ,
    End up crying more, if someone doesn't like you don't even participate, be happy that this also exists.

8. No more Snowman and Azshara like they noticed up here , they know why is that worst event because its simple result is ECONOMY ,
    End up crying more, if someone doesn't like you don't even participate, be happy that this also exists.
    Not really and your logic is kinda bad. Be happy that you can breath, be happy that you can log in. This is democracy and people can say what they like and what they dont like.
    Also you cant serve unfinished and untested product to customers (free or not free).
    What happened to blizzard and other companies? WC3 refunded? Name me one game that you played that is so buggy that you cant even move and you enjoyed it?

Yeah they fixed event, add some more rewards (+ for Warmane stuff), but still its 120 people in a sandbox of last years PVP event.

Azhara did what to Economy? 3.91304 primordial to player? (because in the end you gain 90 frosts). Primordials stayed 400-450g whole year (flasks and pots were more in demand then primos).
    Cosmetics like toys, mounts, tabards, shirts, t1 did what? Nothing.

Snowman and boss farming destroyed economy because you could farm whole day and night. But last year it was perfect. Keep in mind that even blizzards events (90% of them) award 2 more eof and boss in dungeon.

To sum it up, you will have people spit on staff (like always) and they are brain dead but..... Rewards scale this year, event scale (bug free, fun) is -10.
    Azhara was bugged first few days (i was the one crying about it), but after they fixed it and everyone got used to it it was alot of fun. 90eof didnt do *PIIIP* to economy. At this point BOTS do more to economy to be honest.

Today you couldnt even fill zombie event with 120 spots, people gave up, sooooo it really makes you wonder why.

Also my dear friend, you need to have standards, dont accept everything that is served to you on a plate. Stand up for yourself you know? Its like you love candy but i give you big brown (shait), what would you say? Oh its free, i shouldnt make a fuss ill eat it. :D

9. And yeah i forgot, they dont need to do any event.

Well half true. They kinda do, why? What is keeping players here? Wotlk is from 2010, so you need to give something unique and fun to players so they will stay (also to bring new people here).

If they set standards with last year event (witch was also *THIS IS NOT EOF FARM AND IT WILL NEVER BE*) custom raid, custom quest, custom PVP event, then you cant give 1/5 of that and expect for people to be happy.

If your doing events you should aim to make it more enjoyable and more fun each year, or reuse some event but edit it abit.

If they dont do any event, slowly people will leave since they "finished the game" but there is nothing to do about it (witch is normal but more inc rate (because some people returned only for event)).
    If they do it good people will still cry for EoF farm (but 90% of community will enjoy it).
    If they fail the event people will make alot of fuss. Server died 15 times since death race started.

Anyway you get the point.

10. Not really and your logic is kinda bad. Be happy that you can breath, be happy that you can log in. This is democracy and people can say what they like and what they dont like.
    Also you cant serve unfinished and untested product to customers (free or not free).
    What happened to blizzard and other companies? WC3 refunded? Name me one game that you played that is so buggy that you cant even move and you enjoyed it?

Yeah they fixed event, add some more rewards (+ for Warmane stuff), but still its 120 people in a sandbox of last years PVP event.

Azhara did what to Economy? 3.91304 primordial to player? (because in the end you gain 90 frosts). Primordials stayed 400-450g whole year (flasks and pots were more in demand then primos).
    Cosmetics like toys, mounts, tabards, shirts, t1 did what? Nothing.

Snowman and boss farming destroyed economy because you could farm whole day and night. But last year it was perfect. Keep in mind that even blizzards events (90% of them) award 2 more eof and boss in dungeon.

To sum it up, you will have people spit on staff (like always) and they are brain dead but..... Rewards scale this year, event scale (bug free, fun) is -10.
    Azhara was bugged first few days (i was the one crying about it), but after they fixed it and everyone got used to it it was alot of fun. 90eof didnt do *PIIIP* to economy. At this point BOTS do more to economy to be honest.

Today you couldnt even fill zombie event with 120 spots, people gave up, sooooo it really makes you wonder why.

Also my dear friend, you need to have standards, dont accept everything that is served to you on a plate. Stand up for yourself you know? Its like you love candy but i give you big brown (shait), what would you say? Oh its free, i shouldnt make a fuss ill eat it. :D
    What are u talking about , previous year in Azshara was droping high unique rare drop mounts (Magic Rooster,Spectral,Celestial,Zhevra) ,also unique pets
    ,expensive tabars ,total and too much than correct .
    About Zombie event ,I play today 4 raid in row , u should see that u can eazy join and reapet , I pass there 5 wave get super epic stuff.
    remember better somthing , then NOTHING.

Thank Staff to make all those year special with events .

11. And yeah i forgot, they dont need to do any event.

Well half true. They kinda do, why? What is keeping players here? Wotlk is from 2010, so you need to give something unique and fun to players so they will stay (also to bring new people here).

If they set standards with last year event (witch was also *THIS IS NOT EOF FARM AND IT WILL NEVER BE*) custom raid, custom quest, custom PVP event, then you cant give 1/5 of that and expect for people to be happy.

If your doing events you should aim to make it more enjoyable and more fun each year, or reuse some event but edit it abit.

If they dont do any event, slowly people will leave since they "finished the game" but there is nothing to do about it (witch is normal but more inc rate (because some people returned only for event)).
    If they do it good people will still cry for EoF farm (but 90% of community will enjoy it).
    If they fail the event people will make alot of fuss. Server died 15 times since death race started.

Anyway you get the point.
    They gave more than they should, only when I remember the previous years and I have been here since the beginning of the Molten then Warmane.
    They give us already ,if u play here from 2010 , stop crying more, this only makes the topic worse.

Understand that they may not be interested in the example of the "panda" as a gift.

12. What are u talking about , previous year in Azshara was droping high unique rare drop mounts (Magic Rooster,Spectral,Celestial,Zhevra) ,also unique pets
    ,expensive tabars ,total and too much than correct .
    About Zombie event ,I play today 4 raid in row , u should see that u can eazy join and reapet , I pass there 5 wave get super epic stuff.
    remember better somthing , then NOTHING.

Thank Staff to make all those year special with events .
    After they fixed it, for 2 days it gave what?

Yeah and what did rewards do to economy? Nothing really. Azhara didnt do anything to economy (except if you joined RESERVED raids) but thats just few people. So dont talk about economy and event from last year. Last year event set a standard for rewards, this year you get:

1. Treasure hunt game - #1 mount, legendary scroll, toys #2-10 legendary scroll, toys #10-PlayerBase panda pet
    2. Deathrun - murloc costume and BoE 22 slot bag (oh no economy)
    3. Zombie event - basket, eternal portal, weather machine

Last year you got toys (pinjata, swards, tabards, transmogs that you cant obtain, mounts (that you cant get)...

Read what you wrote then my answer.

13. They gave more than they should, only when I remember the previous years and I have been here since the beginning of the Molten then Warmane.
    They give us already ,if u play here from 2010 , stop crying more, this only makes the topic worse.

Understand that they may not be interested in the example of the "panda" as a gift.
    You are only crying here (and happy with anything someone gives you for free, standard less person).

I gave you a facts. You should study how to keep people happy and bring new people in. Like i said, im not crying im stating the facts.

But if you dont like what you see and what you read, just ignore and enjoy :))))

14. After they fixed it, for 2 days it gave what?

Yeah and what did rewards do to economy? Nothing really. Azhara didnt do anything to economy (except if you joined RESERVED raids) but thats just few people. So dont talk about economy and event from last year. Last year event set a standard for rewards, this year you get:

1. Treasure hunt game - #1 mount, legendary scroll, toys #2-10 legendary scroll, toys #10-PlayerBase panda pet
    2. Deathrun - murloc costume and BoE 22 slot bag (oh no economy)
    3. Zombie event - basket, eternal portal, weather machine

Last year you got toys (pinjata, swards, tabards, transmogs that you cant obtain, mounts (that you cant get)...

Read what you wrote then my answer.
    Quite enough to mark the holidays, I don't know what you expect from them legendaries Battle qiraji , Shadowmurne peer character ,and you don't understand that you won't change anything with this ,you cried that there was no event, you got crying event is here , deal with this finally.

15. I just have to say that there is nothing like getting 40 extra talent points and going big dik dps on the npcs with bis gear on!
    Fury warrior Bladestorm dream!

Thanks for the panda tho... xD

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last