1. RDF - only 3 dungeons??

Hello!

I got to lvl 80 a few days ago, playing on Icecrown server, I've done about 10-12 dungeons qued in RDF.
    Something I've started to wonder, is it possible to get other dungeons then The Oculus, Halls of Lightning or The culling of Stratholme? ( normal dungeons)
    Those are the only dungeons I get constantly, I can't get any gear from it so can't do HC unless I just spend my days farming and buying BoE items..

2. Hello!

I got to lvl 80 a few days ago, playing on Icecrown server, I've done about 10-12 dungeons qued in RDF.
    Something I've started to wonder, is it possible to get other dungeons then The Oculus, Halls of Lightning or The culling of Stratholme? ( normal dungeons)
    Those are the only dungeons I get constantly, I can't get any gear from it so can't do HC unless I just spend my days farming and buying BoE items..
    They are the highest level you get matched up for.

Do quests with faction which has Honored/Revered reputation rewards that benefits you. One option is to queue specific, but the lower level the dungeon is the lower are the ilvl drops. Which makes gearing for RDF HC slower.

There are cheap <200 ilvl BoE's, you could check few of those out.

3. you get to play other dungeons once your gear is better.
    I had the same problem, i did the oculus about 10 times in a row. Thought it was a bug. Once you get half or full blue gear, you will get other dungeons.

4. Buy all the gear you can from factions (it will take you like an hour each to get to exalted) and then lie, cheat and steal your way into fos/pos groups :P

5. It's because you are queueing normal, and those three are the only ones that, realistically, level 80s will pop if they queue normal. Since a lot of rdf nm peeps are level 80s (whether they trying to gear for rdf hc or helping a level 70s friend) then you will almost always get those 3 dungeons