1. Holidays Event Schedule | 25.12.2022 - 10.01.2023

Greetings Warmane community,

The best part of the year has finally arrived. We have prepared some interesting events for you to play and win some cool prizes.
    Feel free to visit the original Holiday thread here.

Let's have some fun!

Schedule

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Hey Proterean,

When you say cool prizes, maybe you should note that to the people who join this event's what are they, just did a 30 minutes nonstop pvp deathmatch, just to get a Glacial bag that's worth 500-600g, kinda felt ****, was better off just doing something else but thanks for amazing event, and for casually logging off when someone asks you questions.

3. Hello Proterean, yesterday Borrean Hosted Magic Tiles event and I got 3rd place in it, however I received Palomino Bridle which is a mount for alliance faction but I am Horde factioned, my in-game name is Titanoboa my class is a hunter in icecrown realm, I opened an in game ticket and GM named Thedrift told me he can't do anything to help me about it, could you help me and give me a Horde-Factioned mount. Thanks

4. Fixed. Sent a prize via mail.

5. Hi there, is magic tiles starting in 2m?

6. Why is there no Magic Tiles event now it's on schedule

7. Due to technical issues Deathmatch was hosted instead.

8. stream

Why arent GM's streaming todays 1vs1

9. Hey guys (Proteon / Borrean),

Wondering if there's a response to my comment above, few days have passed already, so I was wondering as new information came up and heard people are getting as you said above 'cool prizes', one player on FMs 1v1 event got for second place Ashes of Al'ar, a guy on Icecrown wins for Deathmatch Rooster mount, and we received a Glacial Bag as a reward, considering this is won from PVE event as well, and the price is 450g, is this the cool prize you were talking about?

https://imgur.com/a/KlPmZzo - more info would be nice before logging out

Thanks for the cool event you have made, but kinda feel me and 2 other dudes got memed on hard here.

Edit: GM reviewed and fixed the reward, thanks.
    Edited: January 2, 2023 Reason: GM fixed the issue and fixed the reward