1. Explain how queues can take up to 10-15 minutes if horde has a 10m group and alliance has a 10m group for wsg in q.
    That's just some Warmane magic on top of what I said before.

2. Also you got the answer, probably never.
    Nah, it is going to happen, like the changelog says.
    It's just that what he expects to happen would be counterproductive to the whole concept of Mercenary Mode. By making it possible for Horde vs. Horde to happen that easily and at will the amount of Hordes fighting Alliance would diminish, maybe even dramatically (who wouldn't want to avoid the so-called "unfairness" of a racial?), making queue times increase again... exactly what the system was made to combat.

3. Nah, it is going to happen, like the changelog says.
    It's just that what he expects to happen would be counterproductive to the whole concept of Mercenary Mode. By making it possible for Horde vs. Horde to happen that easily and at will the amount of Hordes fighting Alliance would diminish, maybe even dramatically (who wouldn't want to avoid the so-called "unfairness" of a racial?), making queue times increase again... exactly what the system was made to combat.
    Well yeah, that's why I said probably never.. Adding it as it is now wouldn't do anything either because as far as I remember, it only sends alliance to play as horde if there are not enough horde players in the queue (It won't put prio on Alliance people if there's a lot of horde queueing). Which mind you is always... you legit forget what your alliance race looks like if you queue with Merc mode turned on because 95% of the BGs you'll play in horde team.

If it got added like this to Horde it also wouldn't almost do anything, you'd still play as horde, and maybe get put into Alliance team once every time a Halley's Comet passes.

First 12