1. Reset Honorables Kills (HKs)

Hello !

I suggest adding a service on the website to reset our honorable kills, for free or not, I think it would be a great idea !

Thanks for reading, regards.

2. Hello !

I suggest adding a service on the website to reset our honorable kills, for free or not, I think it would be a great idea !

Thanks for reading, regards.
    Technically possible, but ... why? Would it not be simpler or even better to create a new character if you wish to re-create the challenge for yourself?

3. Maybe to look fresh with a bought character, not to draw too much attention from other players.

4. That's a nice April fool idea. Resetting everyones HKs for a day.

Imagine the outrage lmao

5. Technically possible, but ... why? Would it not be simpler or even better to create a new character if you wish to re-create the challenge for yourself?
    Because sometimes making a new character involve a lot of things to do before starting to care about HKs : leveling, gearing up etc.. and it takes so much time we don’t necessarily have. Many players would rather reset their’ HKs and start again rather than having to make a complete new character just for the purpose of farming HKs.
    In the other hand I have met players that like a specific title (i.e. wanting to have the commander title but you have reached 30k honorable kills and now your title has changed to grand marshal and you don’t like it)

Anyways, it is just a suggestion. Thanks for considering it !
    Regards.

6. That's a nice April fool idea. Resetting everyones HKs for a day.

Imagine the outrage lmao
    I don't think you understood his suggestion he didn't say reset everyones Hks
    Edited: January 1, 2022

7. Has it been implemented yet? I can't find it in services

8. It hasn't even been acknowledged as accepted as suggestion.
    Assuming it is accepted, it will be queued to be implemented, possibly with a low priority as it's very niche and not urgent by any stretch of the word.

9. The only reasonable point here is, as mentioned, if someone'd like to keep a specific HK related title lower than High Warlord or Grand Marshal, even if they have more HKs so their desired title changes into the higher tier ones. But maybe in this case someone would not want to lose all his HKs just for a title, just to grind it out all over again.

I don't know which would be easier, adding this HK flush system or adding a system where players can keep all their HK related titles, and choose between them. Would be funny if some madlad from "Idc Gotta Farm" with 1 million HKs resetted their title to "Scout"

The april fools joke where everyone's HKs reset to 0 would be interesting, but only if its kept a secret until then :) Imagine Kenzz logging in just to see all his life's work disapper lmao.

10. Thanks.
    As Bomesssor said the HKs related titles are a common problem. To be more specific, a lot of players don't want to que BGs just because they want to keep their title and don't want it to change. So if I may modify my suggestion i'd say rather than adding a service to reset our HKs on a specific player, "freezing" the current amount of HKs the player has is also good, even though I'm not against the idea of having them both.

Greetings.
    Edited: January 28, 2022

11. It hasn't even been acknowledged as accepted as suggestion.
    Assuming it is accepted, it will be queued to be implemented, possibly with a low priority as it's very niche and not urgent by any stretch of the word.
    When will you implement it if I may ask ^^

12. When will you implement it if I may ask ^^
    Nothing has been said about it being implemented at all for there to be a "when."

12 Last