1. Ye, the same problem here, want to keep Commander, so no more BGs.

2. Because sometimes making a new character involve a lot of things to do before starting to care about HKs : leveling, gearing up etc.. and it takes so much time we don’t necessarily have. Many players would rather reset their’ HKs and start again rather than having to make a complete new character just for the purpose of farming HKs.
    In the other hand I have met players that like a specific title (i.e. wanting to have the commander title but you have reached 30k honorable kills and now your title has changed to grand marshal and you don’t like it)

Anyways, it is just a suggestion. Thanks for considering it !
    Regards.
    THIS IS SO ACCURATE LOL
    I literally stopped queuing Bgs on my priest for months now because I dont want the commander title to change OMG

3. What happened to this suggestion, has it been accepted yet ? By the way I see a lot of suggestion on the forum but do you actually apply some of them or not, I'm very sceptical about this sub forum. Like does anyone have an example of a suggestion being actually taken in count and applied

4. No, it hasn't. Not sure it's likely to be either, considering how niche and hardly necessary it is.

Yes, a rare few do get accepted, which then doesn't mean it will be rushed to be implemented. There have been more than a few that were only used much later, because they weren't a priority or the developer(s) who would handle it were already busy with something else, for example. Generally speaking, though, the vast majority fall in the same case (niche use and not necessary, would just ever see use by a handful of players under very specific circumstances), blatantly go against what we want to offer in our servers, are much more complicated to implement and maintain than players realize and/or would incur problems with systems already in place, or are a combination or variation of those.

5. This feature is easy to implement, but there's the danger of someone taking over someone else's account and using it. If this happened to one of the HK farmers they would probably hang themselves, and that would weigh on the consciences of the members of the staff.

6. This feature is easy to implement, but there's the danger of someone taking over someone else's account and using it. If this happened to one of the HK farmers they would probably hang themselves, and that would weigh on the consciences of the members of the staff.
    someone else logging into your account has nothing to do with that I believe, just read the rules ? if someone got into your account it is your OWN fault..

First 12