1. Really wanted to try wrath.

Yo! I am Aussie and my friends called me Effy or Efelion. This is my first WOTLK experience as even though was old enough to play it, I never had the want to cause I never understood MMOs back then, I am playing on Lordaeron because I want the closest experience possible, I am still not sure what I want to play or main so, at the moment I'll be playing an Alliance Rogue but, might change it up to horde or a different class. hope to see you around. I wanted to play Wrath because the person who got me into WOW told me how good it was and this seemed like the only option. if anyone knows of an Australian guild looking for a new player or, wanting to maybe start one/ just make Aussie friends let me know but in saying that anyone wanting to do content with an Australian let me know!

2. Hello, welcome! WotLK is the best expansion in my opinion, I'm sure you'll like it.

3. Welcome traveler!

Hi Effy! Welcome. I am a old WotLK player who enjoys playing WoW as a story and I also enjoy the little things and take progress calmly and patiently. So I ditch the original WoW and came here for some old-time WoW adventures. I'm on Icecrown (realmlist) with two more friends. If you want to join us, you are invited to experience this game in the best way. Oh, and I'm Zero and if you want you can add me to discord ZeroH#3976. Greetings!
    Edited: January 11, 2022