1. Scroll of Deception

Hello dear Staff!
    I want you give you 1 suggestion about item called - Scroll of Deception.
    Can you make this item from Soulbound to - Account Bound becouse we (players) all the time have many of it in one hero but in the other one we dont get a single drop days - weeks and if they are like me months.
    For example I have 11x on my priest but i dont have a single piece of it on my Death Knight.
    I just want to Transmog my Dk and if you make this item Account Bound it would be easy for all of us.
    Thank you !

2. That's the point of playing your alts, if you are in a hurry, you can buy scrolls at Warmane store

3. I did some many raids in past 3 week on my priest i check 2 times to be sure that xmog option is even enable on my account and i still cant even get one of this scrolls ffs ;(

My miner hat = https://imgur.com/a/pSXZ7sF

4. I actually think it would be a good idea, but idk how much of an income Warmane makes from selling the scrolls, and likely that figure would go down if this were implemented. There's a chance people will donate for bis items to transmog faster but probably a weak argument.

5. That's the point of playing your alts, if you are in a hurry, you can buy scrolls at Warmane store
    maby if the drop chance was a bit higher players would farm it on all thire chars, you can spend an entire month of raiding and you would get like 1 scroll
    i would say that the drop chance might be lower then mounts or on the same level

maby a better idea would be to make it drop from RDF sence the drop chance is so low

6. thats a realy good idea sence u need like 9 scrolls or so to do a full tmog , not considring that you will have to REtmog again if you get a better item so you can collect everything that you have from your alts then send it to 1 char
    maby have it that you can trade it between players or post it on the AH , i would say that it would go for thouthands of gold

7. The transmogrification system isn't meant to be quick. It's something you work on slowly to achieve, not something what a 'fresh 80' should focus on. The scrolls will slowly accumulate so people will spend time clearing other content than ICC & RS.