1. Not sure what you mean...the maze is semi-skippable, up to the 2nd platform at least. From there, it's all hyper precise jumps
    It really isn't - there are ways to skip the entire 3rd platform, skip killing dumm dumm and skip doing the zombie maze. You basically just have to do the 2nd platform partly, do the bridge between dumm dumm and zombies legit, the bridge between zombies and bunnies + the last island with stuns/roots/slows + 50/50 bridge.

But tbh the only annoying jumps in that entire maze are the barrels. Everything else is doable in a very consistent manner the regular way too.

2. Did they fixed the issue dying and being bugged in the barrens when you fall tho?

3. pulled the whole platform of rabbits again, total 400+ killed still no carrot? slowly going insane, anything i'm missing?

4. any tips on getting the carrot? or any knowledge on droprate? i've killed 180+ without a carrot so far
    I posted the solution 4 posts above.

5. pulled the whole platform of rabbits again, total 400+ killed still no carrot? slowly going insane, anything i'm missing?
    I explain it here in detail in my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHpkFbDHhM

6. The issue with the bunnies is that the quest to get it isn't tagged as a raidquest so even if the bunnies drop carrots (which they do) you're not going to see them as lootable.

It's again one of the issues about not playtesting things - also about 95% of this event is still skipable, following the more or less legit route and doing both quests in 20~30 minutes. It's just not as blatantly obvious anymore.

The funny part is, if you accidentally do this with only 2 people in a raid, and someone leaves, you disband the raid and the ID:
    At this point even if you reinvite eachother, the ID is disolved and both of you will be ported to westfall/barrens (unless you quickly log out which puts you back in dalaran).
    This means your checkpoints get reset if you enter again, meaning you have to start over. And if you reach the carrot quest again after having handed it in in 1 minute kick timer, you are able to accept it again, but while carrots can drop, you will be unable to loot it, softlocking you out of this poorly playtested event.

P.S. it's still possible to skip islands until the carrot as hunter.

First 12