1. Maze event is live again...can we complete it?

As said, the maze event is live again, now you cant even mount inside it which should prevent people from jumping from the maze to the final platform.

Great.. but what happens with people that have completed the event before and had their murloc costumes taken away? Does the quest reset or are they out of luck?

EDIT:

After banging my head at this event for ages I've gotten pretty smooth at it.. also found a solution for the carrot never dropping bug.

Here's a guide I made for the event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHpkFbDHhM
    Edited: January 5, 2022 Reason: See edit:

2. The Quest has been reset for the players who 'cheated'. It will become available after the carrot quest has been completed.

3. The Quest has been reset for the players who 'cheated'. It will become available after the carrot quest has been completed.
    Thanks for the confirmation, were any changes made to the event such as the carrot drop rate? The only thing I see now is that you cant mount up any more.

4. i was killing bunnys for 3h now and no carrot drop... so thats what ipm wondering if it doesn even drop (quest item in raid group)

5. Honestly, without mounts, even if you don't count the quick jump, its still way too difficult. It looks like 0 playtesting was done. Getting to Island 2 is bad enough, but getting up the staircase is next to impossible without days of non-stop playtime to learn each part of it :/ Each jump is inconsistent distance-wise. Two platforms could be the same visual distance apart, but on one you underjump, and fall the ENTIRE way back down, the next you over jump. I can't imagine the torture Warriors or other classes that can't heal themselves must be experiencing.
    Edited: January 2, 2022

6. thats not the problem but carrot is.. couse it seems it doesnt drop at all

7. No, that IS a problem. The carrot/bunny part is a problem, but if 99% of players can't even get to that, there's a bigger problem.

8. I cant even get past the barrels, 150-200ms ping is making it pretty much impossible. I've wasted about 6 hours on it just today.. ready to abandon it.

9. No luck. One click doesn't move at all, next click moves me 3 steps. Jump puzzles with high ping...

10. i was killing bunnys for 3h now and no carrot drop... so thats what ipm wondering if it doesn even drop (quest item in raid group)
    Hey man we figured out a solution.. the carrot isn't dropping when in raid.. you need 3 people.. 2 in raid with you plus the person getting the carrot.

https://youtu.be/Dkeajda6T6s

11. The issue with the bunnies is that the quest to get it isn't tagged as a raidquest so even if the bunnies drop carrots (which they do) you're not going to see them as lootable.

It's again one of the issues about not playtesting things - also about 95% of this event is still skipable, following the more or less legit route and doing both quests in 20~30 minutes. It's just not as blatantly obvious anymore.

12. The issue with the bunnies is that the quest to get it isn't tagged as a raidquest so even if the bunnies drop carrots (which they do) you're not going to see them as lootable.

It's again one of the issues about not playtesting things - also about 95% of this event is still skipable, following the more or less legit route and doing both quests in 20~30 minutes. It's just not as blatantly obvious anymore.
    The Carrot drop is not drop from their bodies as normal loot thats the thing u just need to hit bunnies and u will see in the chat that u have gained the carrot Me and Friend got it while the bunny was like 10% health from it and yes you can also use their preventing system that are like checkpoints to teleport u to other checkpoint that u havent been

13. The issue with the bunnies is that the quest to get it isn't tagged as a raidquest so even if the bunnies drop carrots (which they do) you're not going to see them as lootable.

Not sure what you mean...the maze is semi-skippable, up to the 2nd platform at least. From there, it's all hyper precise jumps

14. any tips on getting the carrot? or any knowledge on droprate? i've killed 180+ without a carrot so far

12 Last