1. Pugging dead after last update?

As a person that can't play on a schedule I highly depend on pugging, it seems that after DI isn't usable on Saurfang anymore, pugs just aren't created. This leads to me being unable to raid, with barely any pugs available on global.

Is it just me or do these changes seem bad for the server?

2. Most pugs can't kill DBS now, some can't even do gunship HC anymore. Pugging scene went from 7-8 bosses to 3 bosses with GS normal, so people stopped doing them. Many guilds that had started HC progressions stopped doing DBS HC too, and without HC marks progress have stalled.

It feels as we got punished and laughed at on this holiday season. I'm hoping the staff will reconsider and tweak runic power generation / damage so it can be done without DI. Population is declining rapidly and these buffs just drive more people away.

3. Did a pug at the end of the week on my 5.7 lock alt, end of the week raids are usually worst and we still got through dbs, even though he was chucking marks left and right, wiped once.

Dont have **** dps in raid and you'll be fine.

VOA on the other hand is ****in monstrous now, especially on horde, people love to facetank the new shredder orbs.

4. these changes mean casual players out. just very hardcore guilds can survive in this condition. VoA isn't run by guilds cause you don't know when you have WG so that change especially hurts raids for that ins. I barely was playing on Lordaeron cause it became more difficult over the time and less fun. this new upgrade in difficulty I guess is last nail on the coffin.

5. Casual guilds just need to adapt doing Saurfang and Toravon the proper way. Or get better healers if want to zerg it

6. these changes mean casual players out. just very hardcore guilds can survive in this condition. VoA isn't run by guilds cause you don't know when you have WG so that change especially hurts raids for that ins. I barely was playing on Lordaeron cause it became more difficult over the time and less fun. this new upgrade in difficulty I guess is last nail on the coffin.
    Lordareon's raids have been nerfed significantly over the past four years to a cracked shell of its former self. Serious question: why would you even start on a supposedly "hardcore server" if you don't want to be challenged? Why does it seem like all of you new Lorda boys are in love with the idea of being a "hardcore raider" on a "hardcore realm" but don't want to have to actually play like a "hardcore player"? Literal Fishbro mentality.

VoA gives token'd 264 loot, which by itself is worth potentially multiple weeks of raiding for enough Frosts and the chance of a Token, or a piece of Wrathful arena gear which can take weeks of grinding for rating and/or arena points required to buy it. The raid SHOULD require SOME coordination and isn't just a walk-in-smash-your-dick-on-the-counter-and-collect-loot. Why are you people so against people having the slightest idea of what their class/spec is capable of and actually pressing ANYTHING to help the raid perform better? Again, it's ironic, coming from Lordareon players, that any changes that requires players actually use their abilities beyond the absolute bare minimum, is somehow "too difficult".
    Edited: January 11, 2022

7. Are you coming on every thread where people express concern about gameplay and act like some badass sweaty boy, VOA change was unnecessary and completely messed weekly rhythm, and also VOA is raid that consists mostly of random guys who are online when your faction won it, leaving much tighter window to get right people.
    And what is that major nerfes Lordeon had over those last 4 years? Like for real dude, pretty sure you aren't even raiding in 8hc guild, let alone LOD one

Message meant to that Frysharry, who foams from mouth every thread related to changes.

8. if you think Lordaeron wasn't nerfed to ground in the past 4 years you're way above delusional. I'll just say this as a simple example - Jaraxxus in ToGC25 had 68 mil hp when it was current raid. Go check for yourself how much HP it has now - and you have ICC gear available now that literally ****s on all ToC period sets stat wise. Similar treatment was shown to everything(including TBC raids), the more time passed the easier they kept making stuff because of crybabies like the ones gathering in threads like this, that want to play hardcore server just so they can claim they're hardcore while in reality they're utter **** and do less dps with their 6k gs chars than people used to do with Ulduar/ToC sets.
    TLDR - more l2p, less QQ. if you cry about HC server being too hard, question yourself a bit how much sense it makes
    Edited: January 19, 2022

9. That's the main issue, since the server has been nerfed progressively over the years, when they start buffing it up the rhythm of the server will be disrupted. The nerfs have been attracting more casual players over time and more of the Icecrown crowd play on Lordaeron, they are a big chunk of its population. Of course if devs keep buffing it these players will not be able to progress, will stop making raids and leave the server since this new difficulty is not what they signed for.

Everytime they patch raids in Frostmourne and it takes effect in Lordaeron there is negative feedback, but in Frostmourne these changes don't matter because it will be flushed in a couple of months, but in Lordaeron they will stay indefinitely and change the population numbers/type of people that play here.

10. They should just reset the realm and bring back the original hardcore mechanics(which were harder than what they are now, considerably). This would bring back the more "sweaty", or "hardcore" players and guilds(don't mean to insult anyone with these terms, it's just sarcasm). That way, there can be meaningful progression and people can see first hand, that these encounters, are in fact completely doable with correct tactics. Wipes will occur, yes(especially in pugs), but wipes are supposed to occur. Hopefully that drives out the crowd of people who leave after a single wipe, people who would not join voice(discord) etc.
    This is just my personal opinion, as my enjoyment in Lordaeron and WoW in general comes from progressing, not having the best gear forever. I understand many would disagree and debate me on this, which is fine.

11. I wonder where this realm would end up if there would be no casuals. And I wonder where would Lord end up if they restored previous buffs.
    Dbs "fix" could tell you how buffs are accepted these days (rip pugs).
    There isn't any incentive to play on lord apart from that hardcore experience (there is nothing better than pounding Festergut for 10mins with bis raid btw). Server needs casuals,like every other and there is supposed to be factor of fun, not only min max and s**t.

12. I wonder where this realm would end up if there would be no casuals. And I wonder where would Lord end up if they restored previous buffs.
    Dbs "fix" could tell you how buffs are accepted these days (rip pugs).
    There isn't any incentive to play on lord apart from that hardcore experience (there is nothing better than pounding Festergut for 10mins with bis raid btw). Server needs casuals,like every other and there is supposed to be factor of fun, not only min max and s**t.

Amen to that.

I'm sure Frysharry can play with his 9 or 24 guildies on an empty server if he wants, since he apparently hates "casuals" so much and keeps telling them to leave for Icecrown (judging by the posts in this and other threads).