1. This worked for me:

"Flush your DNS and IP.

Open Command Prompt, type out each of these commands, and then hit enter, one at a time: ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew, then ipconfig /flushdns. Once you’re finished, attempt another connection.
    "

ipconfig /renew did not worked.
    This doesnt work :(

2. All of these windows specific fixes are not going to work and, if it seems like they do, its just coincidence. I play on linux without using windows and I have the same problem. This is definitely server side. I would suspect the fact that the complaints have been coming in since at least January and the staff are not responding means that they are unlikely to respond and this issue is unlikely to go away any time soon.

3. Yes, the problem is from Blizzard. It is happening in another games of them too.

4. I have problems starting a session when I try to start it says "impossible to connect, try again later" I have had the problem for 2 days when I start a session, it starts normally but when I disconnect only once for anything it is impossible for me to start a session again .. . any solution
    https://imgur.com/eDb2d2Y

5. Same here... other wow are running just fine but warmene, big no no. Tried everything, still nothing

6. Hey guys,

reported at bugtracker.

Vote up here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/113471

TY
    I vote up, i had been 3 days finding and finding diferente fixes, some of them we're good 1 time, and i saw that i was connected and the server disconnect me and fails everything, i feel that the problem is of the server and our IP

7. I could log in today without problems.

8. I don't know if this is the real fix, but I've seen a post in the previous page saying that Microsoft has pushed a new update and removed WoW from the firewall allowed applications . So, I went to Inbound Connections on windows firewall and created a new inbound rule to allow the client to pass through the firewall. Afterwards , I could login .

9. where are admins?????

why nobody respond to this issue??????

10. Because it was already answered. There's nothing we can do if the issue isn't on our end. From ISP having issues, to bad routes, to countries or regions imposing blocks, it's all out of our hands. In most cases it fixes itself eventually.

11. After all this time it happens even more and more... Really annoying , and its 100% Warmane issue bcs i tried to login from 2 different countries, more than 5 ISP providers and allways same...

First ... 5131415