1. Same problem here, just happened about 1 hour ago

2. me too...been trying for an hour now...no luck

3. I cant log in from Australia, Neither can my wife. UPDATE: works for us now
    Edited: October 11, 2022 Reason: Fixed

4. From South Africa, cannot log in still - config.wtf - realmlist recreated, and password changed - not logging in to game.

5. Same i can't log in lol. I even redownloaded the entire cilent and still nothing lol

6. As of 9:10 Website/server time, I am still unable to log in, receiving the error mentioned above.
    "Could not log in to World of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later."

Are there no server owner support representatives to address and support the playing with this issue?
    What if I was a paying customer who donated money for coins? would that still be the case? Just so I know where this server's management stands.

7. I am able to log in now.
    Not sure if this is a one-time thing, or once we log out, this will happen again...

I hope there will be a support representative who will address the issue and give us an idea of what to expect further.

8. +1 , deleted wtf,cache,new client also . Cant log still

9. The only thing you can do is wait. No need to delete anything, redownload the client, or whatever. Just wait.

10. Could not log in to WoW login issue

"Could not log in to World of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later."
    What to do ??.

11. cant log in

Could not log in to world of warcraft at this time
    please try again later

this is the message i get when i try to log in

First 123412 ... Last