1. Same here, for at least 1 hour
    Same here...my brother is playing from his home so server is on but i cant log and i dont know why

2. Same here. Couldnt log in 7 hours ago and now still not working!!

3. Albi

Also today i wanted login ane have the same informiaton

last week i played normally wihtout issue, also yesterday night :(

4. Whats happening warmane, 11k players playing some of them not wtf

5. Have also this issue.
    Yesterday it workind fine.

Some of my Guild can Connect and others like me cannot. its strange.

6. I have the same problem. I was logged in already in the morning and nothing this afternoon. any advice on how to solve it? Has anyone managed to log in?

7. come on warmane ppl are playing and i cant ? help me or u just want my money ?

8. cant login at this time try later

cant login at this time try later, i downloaded some curse programm then it updated my addons and i have 6fps 600ms, then i deinstalled the program deleted disabled all addons deleted cache and now i cant login

9. also i can't log in even though i see people playing there

10. yesterday i had the same problem fixed with PC restart,today nothing can fix this error

11. i have the same problem, some guy told me to download a addon now i cant login back to the game, i downladed soome curse programm it slowed my games af i deleted the program and now i can lgogin to game

12. same for me, I tried restarting the modem and pc, checking the firewall and no change.. I read that this is due to a large number of wrong passwords, which is not my case

First 1234513 ... Last