1. Character recustomization

I want to change gender for my troll but there is a problem

Faction change is free
    Race change is free
    Rename is free

But when player want to change character gender this option cost 10 coins

Where is logic in that even on retail faction change cost 25 or 30euro when gender change is free in barber shop

2. I guess for "free" you mean "points".

Btw you can use "Race change" with points to change gender/aspect just like the "Character recustomization" feature
    You will NOT be forced to pick a different race

3. You're wrong. Faction change is 30 coins, Race Change is 20 coins, Rename is 5 coins. Those are coin costs, I won't include VP options since that isn't what you're referring to.

4. faction race and re-name is for points to but CHARACTER RECUSTOMIZATION is only for coins that was my point

5. It's just how we decided to have it.
    How retail handles it in whatever other later expansion is irrelevant.

6. faction race and re-name is for points to but CHARACTER RECUSTOMIZATION is only for coins that was my point
    not really. Your point was that on warmane Faction-change, race-change, rename are potentially free (thanks to Vote-Points)
    But "character recustomitation" is just for coins/money.

So I have explained you that whoever is interested into a "free" "character recustomization" -> just need to use "Race change".
    So, it is still potentially free as well.

then, in case you are wondering why Warmane does not put "character recustomization" directly for points -> we do not know that. But it has been like this since always so I doubt it is due an oversight