1. screen freezes

whenever i play hunter i have immense lag on aoe pulls (EVEN WHEN SOLO) and have a half a second or sometimes larger screenfreeze whenever something dies mob or player, additionally whenever i put my trap down it also causes huge fps drops. this all makes the game pretty much unplayable with hunter. can anyone help with this? what might be causing it?
    the fps drops im talking about are from 100++ to 15 or less and on bl openers when i normally have 35 fps i get 5 and screenfreezes are litteral 0 fps times and they stack from dying entities, meaning if 3-5 mobs dies i have a frozen screen for 4-5 seconds.
    Edited: January 5, 2022 Reason: added some info

2. try to disable all of your addons

3. try to disable all of your addons
    Start with recount.

4. disabling all addons fixes the problem but what might be the problem only on hunter? will try to have all on except skada let me see.

5. disabling skada doesnt really change anything

6. it is pretty simple to find out which addon was causing the issue.

Enable addons one by one starting from the first.

So:
    enable the first addon -> log in-game -> check if cause problem.
    No issue? then enable the second addon -> check if cause problme... and so on.

I recommend you to use "Addon control panel". It is an addon which allow you to disable/enable every addon without relogging

7. ty for the help, figured its a random addon with profession and event guides that for some reason created all that lag, now its fixed on solo play but i ll have to try out in a raid as well, maybe tonight.