1. Premium Instant 80

Hello,

I donated and have a premium membership. How do I activate my instant 80 for free? I had a look in FAQ but couldnt find anything

2. It's not free. It's available in Services and has to be purchased with coins for each character separately. Only on Blackrock realm (PvP-only) every character starts at level 80.

3. Premium Features

Coins to spend on in-game items (Not on Lordaeron), instant max-level (Not on Lordaeron), faction change, and other features through the website

---

Re-read this - It makes it seem like these are seperate features but actually its coins to spend on any of these features.

Initially when I read it i thought it was:
    Coins to spend on in-game items (Not on Lordaeron)
    Instant max-level (Not on Lordaeron)
    faction change
    and other features through the website

All seperated like that....makes it seem like for a premium membership you get instant max level on chars u create, not that you need to purchase with coins.

I understand now - thanks.

4. It does not make it seem so.
    You've tweaked this info and how it is arranged in FAQ section.
    There is clarification about what "coins" are. And after, in premium features, there is this paragraph refering to coins only, which obviously lists what you can use them for. Only way it could be more clear, if they had "coins to spend on" before each point of this list.

Yes, it may be painful, embarrassing and very inconvenient to admit such failure, but honestly, you are only person to blame it for. Your topic is one in a long time to raise such question, which indicates quite clear description of "premium membership"

5. I literally just wrote how I read it and said that how I read it made it seem that way. I re-arranged the text so others could see how I read it.

Maybe there is a clarification later on about what coins are etc, but for someone who was looking to get into a private server for the first time and wondering if it was possible to boost straight to 80 the first thing I see is "premium membership comes with instant level 80" I just said to myself oh cool i'll do that...

--
    Premium Features

Coins to spend on in-game items (Not on Lordaeron), instant max-level (Not on Lordaeron), faction change, and other features through the website
    --

Again re-read this and from a grammar point of view, it is not 100% clear. If that's the only thing you read (as I did) before purchasing then you could easily misunderstand (as I did).

If you really think I'm the only person in the world that given that one sentence above would interpret that way then fair enough. I just think it could be laid out better to not be ambiguous.

e.g.

Premium Features

Coins - These can be spent on game items (Not on Lordaeron), instant max-level (Not on Lordaeron), faction change, and other features through the website

Makes it 100% clear for even ID10Ts like me :)

6. damn doood persivaln destroyed you take a break

7. What you claim could make sense... if that was the only line for Premium Features. But that isn't the case, it's just one line out of a list, which makes that line specific for what you can do with coins.

• Coins to spend on in-game items (Not on Lordaeron), instant max-level (Not on Lordaeron), faction change, and other features through the website
    • No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder)* (Restricted for Lordaeron. See below.)
    • Access to a Premium Member-only forum section
    • Support Ticket system in account panel**
    • Ability to create one or more Death Knights without level 55 prerequisite** (Not on Lordaeron)
    • Exclusion from database cleanups of inactive accounts
    • The ability to gift friends with coins**
    • Access to a website-based marketplace where you may sell in-game materials and currency for coins** (Not on Lordaeron)

8. Very good point. Clearly, I just wasn't paying enough attention and just saw what I wanted to and moved on. Thanks for the reply :)