1. <inquiry>Thoughts on this UH DK Spec

Here is a different spec I laid out, I wanted to try something different vs the old reliable UH PvP spec. Im asking for constructive conversation on the spec, what would you change and why? Yes the OG UH spec for pvp is still king in my mind, but again this is something different i wanted to try, and gather insight from our vast community. Thank you in advance! :D

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jfVGocZZ...u0buIao:bLp0VM

2. RP on kill is only good in bg, the rp per second is meh, 9% crit on scourge strike is meh,
    the bonus ap from armor is meh, scent for blood is bad with a 2 hander, 4% damage is nice
    healing from rune tap is way less than you might expect, 20 % on a 30s cooldown

You will lack kill pressure against any target with some healing.
    No improved improved anti magic shell and anti magic zone, and no free interrupts means
    casters become harder to beat.

Gargoyle is bad without the haste and shadow damage from the frost tree.
    might aswell skip it and go for Mark of Blood to get more healing.

With this specc you are just giving up lots of damage and migation vs casters to get
    healing equal to a Flash Heal every 30 secconds.

I would only use it for 1vs1 with warriors, rogues and hunters or for BG in the lower bracket while stacking resilience and stam.
    But for that purpose you might be better of playing with MoB instead of Gargoyle.

3. I appreciate your feedback Lindwurm.

4. You can try this if you want something different. I call this spec Shadowfrost 3.
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxtVr...dTfuz0k:LNbzmV
    You have the pet of unholy along with CE for the burst, AMZ, AMS and Bone Shield for survivability.
    You basically spam PS and IT, PS is mainly for the desecration procs, Icy Touch for the damage with KM and the rest of the frost talents. Reaping allows you to use 4 IT in a row, with the occasional Chains if you need it.
    You can use 2 hand weap with Razorice, but imo dual wield is better for the extra rune and KM procs - Cinderglacier and Razorice on them.
    You also get better rp generation for them DCs.
    As a bonus you also have HC for some epic freezes.
    The 1 pt in Epidemic is so that you can 3xDS with Reaping without your diseases falling off, while UB is so that healing with DS can be reliable.

Sort of a caster type spec, try it out.

5. You can try this if you want something different. I call this spec Shadowfrost 3.
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxtVr...dTfuz0k:LNbzmV
    You have the pet of unholy along with CE for the burst, AMZ, AMS and Bone Shield for survivability.
    You basically spam PS and IT, PS is mainly for the desecration procs, Icy Touch for the damage with KM and the rest of the frost talents. Reaping allows you to use 4 IT in a row, with the occasional Chains if you need it.
    You can use 2 hand weap with Razorice, but imo dual wield is better for the extra rune and KM procs - Cinderglacier and Razorice on them.
    You also get better rp generation for them DCs.
    As a bonus you also have HC for some epic freezes.
    The 1 pt in Epidemic is so that you can 3xDS with Reaping without your diseases falling off, while UB is so that healing with DS can be reliable.

Sort of a caster type spec, try it out.
    Is it rly worth it?
    You trade 23% increased magic dmg for all abilitys from ebon plaguebringer and rage of rivendare for 20% more dmg with only IT.
    You have to be in melee with the opponent to proc KM so it's not rly a range spec. You need to use DW to proc KM more frequently but you don't have any talents in to DW so your offhand will hit like a wet noodle.
    A UH DK does probably over all more dmg on range because his DC deals 23% more dmg and his diseases deal like 43% more dmg.

If you want to play hybrid spec I think it's better to go 00/45/26 frost with perma ghoul.