1. Faction balance and world pvp

Hey I normally mess around on icecrown but am interested in frostmourne after it resets in a few months. I have a few questions if anyone can give me their opinion abt this server on its current cycle.

1. How is faction balance? Is it noticeable in the world? Does 1 side mainly pve, 1 side pvp? Does 1 side dominate wintergrasp and bgs?

2. Is there a lot of ganking? Can you quest in most zones without being constantly camped by 80s?

3. I see alliance has 10x xp and 1.5x honor. Is this because they are so undermanned? Does this bonus stay often?

2. 1. How is faction balance? horde>>alliance
    Is it noticeable in the world? If you play from the start, not much.
    Does 1 side mainly pve, 1 side pvp? yes and you can check races in top armory battleground 2
    Does 1 side dominate wintergrasp and bgs? I dont think so.

2. Is there a lot of ganking? Can you quest in most zones without being constantly camped by 80s? yes especially if you play from the beginning of season.

3. I see alliance has 10x xp and 1.5x honor. Is this because they are so undermanned? Does this bonus stay often? only for faction balance I dont think this will be put again unless it is needed

3. 1. Currently horde beats alliance hard. If you want to be pvp-only, pick Blackrock and create a human whateverclass. Horde kinda wins more in BG's and WG, but alliance are not far behind.
    2.Yes, there is ganking, but only in areas known for that, like Tanaris/Hellfire peninsula. If you get corpsecamped just yell on global and 3-4 people will come and countergank the opposing player(s). In areas known for ganking, you WILL get ganked, or at least PVP-d by somebody close to your level. From my experience: i get to tanaris on my lvl 50 pally, get ganked by a fresh 80 sham helping another low lvl pally, i log on my lvl 80 4.9kGS feral, they log off without even going out of Tanaris while 2 rogue ally twinks watch. I get back on my pally, go out of tanaris, the two rogues start camping me, i get on my feral, corpsecamp them for 15-20 minutes, log off, come back to pally, the two rogues are on their lvl 80's full PVP gear both, they trash my pally, i call for help on global, help arrives, i run away and get Caliph's head. The usual Tanaris troll times. This is the beauty of the game, just leveling to 80 by questing, in a semi-dormant state pressing 1-2-3-1-2-3-drink-1-2-3 would be boring.

3. The extra XP/honor bonus allys have is because they were heavily undermanned at the start of the season (april 15 last year). When the new season will start the bonus will not be active, but there is a posibility to be activated again for the faction that has a much lower population than the other.