1. Inform Shadowfrost Shards drop rate.

Hello.

over the past few weeks i've noticed a surprisingly low rate on the sfs (Shadowfrost Shards) drop for the Shadowmourne quest chain on Icecrown server.

some would be inclined to say that "i was unlucky", but the thing is, we do 12/12hc content 5 times a week, and i have yet to see a single 6 drop raid (with most raids averaging 1-2 drops plus the guaranteed LK drop). This trend has been constant for at least 2 months and im wondering if any of our guildies will ever get proper drops.

As far as i know, drop rates for sfs on hc bosses is 50%, so a 12/12hc raid should give, on average, 5 to 7 shards (which is more than double the actual drop rate).

I understand that the blizz drop rates might have been reduced in order to.... persuade... people to buy SM and thus generating revenue for the server, and im fine with that. However, i would like to know which is the current drop rate, so we can at least make a plan or project on more or less how many raids it will take for a guildie to finish its quest, and allow other members to start gathering shards.

2. Good luck i don't think that warmane will tell you about changed drop rate of something

3. You have your answer in your post unfortunately. You are reporting what my guild has experienced as well as what I've heard from countless others. 3-4 shards per full hc run is expected. 1-2 for anything less.