1. [AddOn] Chatrick - for a chat the way YOU want it

Hello everyone!

I developed an AddOn and would very much like to share it with you.

Are you proud of your characters and neither want to sell your nor buy other player's characters? All those highly frequent and many-lines-long character auction macros really bug you?

You don't care about any trade with characters / coins / marks / codes or other stuff that gets purchased for real money and sold for ingame money?

You're happy with your guild and any other very long and frequent macros, looking for new members to other guilds, disturb your search for dungeon, raid, battleground or arena groups?

Or do you want to whisper something immediately whenever someone asks for something specific?

The addon "Chatrick" gives you more control over messages in any channel. You can decide how you want to react to certain messages.

What makes my addon interesting and unique (as far as my search for other addons with similar functionalities went) is that you can precisely define

- where a message is supposed to come from (channel(-s) or player(-s)),
    - what a message should or should not contain to be recognized by Chatrick and
    - what Chatrick is supposed to do with a recognized message: deletion (with/without logging for later inspection) or auto-replying.

And all of that can be set with the help of a very intuitive and clear interface:

You can define as many independent filters as you want. Each filter can serve a different purpose, with different options, so that Chatrick can precisely manage the flow of world messages in a way YOU want it.

I'd be happy if you give it a try and send me some feedback! My testing on Warmane resulted in a very good and very clean global chat that really only displays what I want to see.
    I created a discord server for my addon. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/PBAB2GqRjb .
    There you can find quick guides, give feedback or report bugs, if you want to.

Here you have a download link. The latest and latest stable version can always be found on my discord, but I'll try to keep this link updated as well:
    Chatrick v1.01 3.3.5a Download

Have a great week! =)

--[[ ######################### ]]--

Edit 01.02.2022:
    - Updated Download-Link to Version v1.01
    Edited: February 1, 2022

2. Hey everyone,

Version v1.01 is released!

It includes a fix to a core functionality. Check my discord for the updates!

If you find any more bugs, hit me up! Here or on my discord (links can be found in the thread above).

Have fun and a great week!
    - Srzm =)