1. [H] NA/US East <Nevermore> PvE/Parking Guild, Weekly Bane Progression

Hello Everyone

<Nevermore> is actively recruiting individuals with great character to fill its 10-man heroic ICC 10 weeklies on Fridays (5.7+) Our raid times are 12 AM Server Time (7PM Eastern) to 4AM Server Time (11-12 Eastern).

We are also opening up recruitment for a second 10 man group for 5k-5.6k and eventual 25 n/hc.

**Our History**
    Three of us, who make up the core members, are based in NA East. However, we also have associates based in Singapore and The Netherlands, so this really goes out for anyone that is active during these hours. *We are all long time players, members who have participated in retail WoW from 2006-2010 and have been on and off players of this WotLK server.*

**Our Raid Times**
    The most active hours of our members is roughly 12 AM Server Time (7PM Eastern) to 4AM Server Time (11-12PM Eastern) as all of us are holding down jobs. So naturally, that's when we try to raid. The point of emphasis here is that, we totally understand your real life responsibilities so there is no expectation for you to be a full-time member of the guild. Hence, 'parking' in the title of this recruitment post.

In the past few (six) weeks we have typically raided on Friday nights or Tuesday (hours before reset).

*Our loot rolls*
    Simple need > greed. Occasionally we may have a loot discussion for situations where a 'heavy armor class' rolls on 'cloth with the right stat prio' but typically we don't need to do this.

**Our Philosophy**
    We believe in a *My Team* mentality. That means we don't set expectations on others that we wouldn't put on ourselves. If a fight wipes, instead of reacting by being critical of others, first our response is "what could I have done better?". We believe in *stepping up* and taking an active roll in compensating for raid weaknesses and taking responsibility. This is our ideal.

We believe every guild needs exceptional members to be playmakers and exceptional members who are active in their role to *step* up in any moments' notice and so we heavily laud big plays, selfless plays, and incredible tricks when situations occur during boss fights. That is a core ingredient to what makes this game fun for us (the mini 'pop-off').

We love active, smart players, players who have a chip on their shoulders or are mental vets of the game just playing for the love of it.

We prefer players who are more or less 'Raid-Ready' as all this guild runs is ICC 10 HC with no plans of adding any other raid. Donors welcome as well as players still gearing (though you will have to pug until raid-ready).

**Our Aim**
    Our Aim, but not rush, is Bane progression, experiencing the climb and incrementally improving our characters. We enjoy the challenge and the journey, and are having a good time not skipping our way through it. Each week is another shot at the championship, and when we win that championship, our aim becomes going back to back.

*Our Current guild members*
    6.2 Pwarr, off-spec fury // 5.8 cat, off-spec resto druid
    6.7 ret, off-spec holy // 5.9 rsham
    6.1 Double buff DK, off-spec uh // 6k hunt
    6k Feral // UhDK
    5.7 Prot warr // Spriest
    5.8 Mage

*Our Needs*
    - A solid Hpala w/ sub-prot talents.
    - A healer that can work well with Hpala
    - A Combat rogue who steps forward after DBS to clear traps with a "say no more" type of attitude
    - A Hunter
    - A pumper Boomkin
    - A team-player Demo
    - A 'best player on the field' Spriest
    - A Shaman of *any kind* that is somewhere here on the spectrum of shamans
    Useless Shaman <------------lll------------> Useless Attitude

**Our benefits**

- Members (earned upon successful LK run) have access to guild-covered gold repairs up to 50g/day.
    - We occasionally give away free enchants on newly acquired upgrades. For example, last week we ran 7/12 ICC 10 HC, the rogue won the 258 fist weapon from LK, upgrading a bad main-hand, and we enchanted it with Berserking on the spot.
    - Our culture
    - A place to park your characters
    - A classy guild tabard

**If this guild sounds like the right fit to you, feel free to reach out to any of our guild members if they are online or post mail to Crecia and you will be added to the calendar invite. Joining our guild is not mandatory to participate in our raids during these hours.**
    Edited: March 30, 2022

2. Hey, my brother and I are located in U.S. East aswell and are looking for a raiding guild. We play most every night from 7pm-12am EST. He's new on the server, I'm helping him gear his Rogue right now, he's at 4.5k GS. I should have him to 5k GS before the end of the week.

As for my characters, I have

5.7k Restro Shaman
    5.9k Holy/5.3k Prot Paladin (Currently on Alliance)
    5.3k Prot/5.5k Fury Warrior
    6.4k Demo/Afflic Warlock
    6k Bear/5.8k Restro Druid (Currently on Alliance)

I can transfer over my Paladin or Druid if needed but either way I can Heal with my Shaman or DPS with my Warlock.
    Edited: January 19, 2022

3. 1/28/22 Update: We are still building core ladies and gents. We are growing steadily, have found some awesome players already, and we're still looking for more!

As for our raiding status: We are clearing LK Normal regularly every Friday starting from 1AM Server Time (8-9PM EST NA), our runs ranging from 2-3 hours. Our HC prog ranges on these runs from 5/12 - 8/12.

We are currently looking for the following classes:

Marksman Hunter
    Elemental / Resto Shaman
    Feral Druid
    Balance Druid
    Restoration Druid
    Demonology Warlock

4. Hey, my brother and I are located in U.S. East aswell and are looking for a raiding guild. We play most every night from 7pm-12am EST. He's new on the server, I'm helping him gear his Rogue right now, he's at 4.5k GS. I should have him to 5k GS before the end of the week.

As for my characters, I have

5.7k Restro Shaman
    5.9k Holy/5.3k Prot Paladin (Currently on Alliance)
    5.3k Prot/5.5k Fury Warrior
    6.4k Demo/Afflic Warlock
    6k Bear/5.8k Restro Druid (Currently on Alliance)

I can transfer over my Paladin or Druid if needed but either way I can Heal with my Shaman or DPS with my Warlock.
    We'd love to have you! You can catch us online Fridays from 8PM EST - 1AM EST. Our guild primarily is online during these hours (hence parking guild / afk until friday). If you think that's a good fit for you, catch us next week and we'd love to see you!

5. Can you link me discord? Would like to contribute. Raid times work well and I have anything you need except for rogue, hunter and hpala.

6. Stupid question, but I have a thing for aesthetics...

"- A classy guild tabard"

What does the tabard look like? Believe it or not, this is a big reason I haven't joined a guild XD

7. Stupid question, but I have a thing for aesthetics...

"- A classy guild tabard"

What does the tabard look like? Believe it or not, this is a big reason I haven't joined a guild XD
    We like it!

https://imgur.com/btK15Sd

8. Hours look pretty decent for me.
    I'm currently the GM of a guild I'm trying to build over here that is the sister guild of our Frostmourne server but it's hard to get it off the ground.

I'm currently a 4917 GS resto druid that, I'll be honest, haven't done this content since it was released years ago. Then I used to main a holy priest and was in a decent guild then too.
    I have a drive to learn my class and I take criticism well. I know I would probably come with 2 friends and maybe more, if I can get them to join the Private Server life.

I'm definitely interested, especially if that means I can play with a group of US based players who are on when I am.

9. Hi All,

Just an update 2/17/2022

We have a core group with a few friends outside of our guild who join us for our weekly raid. What that means is that WE ARE STILL RECRUITING core members for our guild, currently at 10/12 ICC 10 HC Progress. That said, we are currently still looking for a FDRUID, R/ELE SHAM, SPRIEST, HUNTER, as well as other exceptional players in all roles and classes (Our core is quite flexible, having many alts to meet the needs of our weekly raids).

If you are NA EST, Central, or West Coast we would highly recommend you to reach out to any of us @ Nevermoo, Crecia, Jimmyhorns, Rotfoot, Halcion, Fishbot, Elzy, Cowchop, or Caridwen.

WE WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW @ 12:30 - 4 AM SERVER TIME, 19:30-00:00 EST, doing out weekly ICC 10 HC prog run. If you are interested in joining the guild, PLEASE FEEL FREE to message us for an invite then as this time of the week and these hours are our PEAK ACTIVE hours.

We look forward to meeting you and hope to see you in game!
    Edited: February 19, 2022

10. Very interesting. I live in Atlanta and work night shift, so this would work perfect with my off-days. Expect a PM from me soon. I can bring a whole lot to the table.

11. Update: March 12 2022

We did it! Congratulations to all our members for their hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. In a 12/12 HC run, no exceptions were made and every boss was earned for a fantastic story.

From 12/12 Normal at the turn of the New Year to 12/12 HC roughly 8 weeks later, it has been a real grind at times and has required wipe after wipe, hour after hour into the early mornings for some, and late nights for others. Even though such a thing seems little in the broader perspective of the real world, I personally have all the admiration in the world for our players, for their patience and for the privilege of seeing them grow both in character and in gameplay week in and week out.

For weeks we had been struggling with mistakes, distractions at times, and ofc the lack of a shaman (see OP). Lots of deaths, stupid deaths at the beginning of pulls, at times being little more than amateurs. We lacked playmaking ability, we lacked basic execution, but in the end, when the light was growing dark, everyone had a moment to shine.

Last night, on our last attempt, an attempt was made that would define us as a group. Were we worthy or were we frauds? Yet, I am extremely proud to say, no one shied away from the moment. Each individual stepped up and not a single soul died until the bell rang. What a group of warriors, you are.

Congratulations to our Team

Hoorus, Bane of the Fallen King - Undead Fire Mage
    Nevermoo, Bane of the Fallen King - Tauren Balance Druid
    Derta, Bane of the Fallen King - Troll Fire Mage
    Caridwen, Bane of the Fallen King - Blood Elf Shadow Priest
    Elzy, Bane of the Fallen King - Undead Demonology Warlock
    Jimmyhorns, Bane of the Fallen King - Tauren Fury Warrior
    Dasun, Bane of the Fallen King - Blood Elf Protection Paladin
    Eljean, Bane of the Fallen King - Orc Blood Death Knight
    Jeffray, Bane of the Fallen King - Undead Discipline Priest
    Booples, Bane of the Fallen King - Troll Restoration Shaman

With honorary contributions from our friend, Rogueelf - Orc Combat Rogue!

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/j8hfvNs

Drops were Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love @ Caridwen, and Warmace of Menethil @ Jimmyhorns.

GZ
    Edited: March 13, 2022

12. 3/27/2022 Update:

Hello all,

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Paladin (Retri/Holy/Prot)
    Death Knight (Frost)
    Hunter (MM)

We prefer applicants who are Bane Ready, that means 5.7k+ with full enchants, gems, class knowledge. Achieve is not a requirement.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Crecia
    Edited: March 28, 2022

13. Second 10 man group and 25 n/hc

3/29/22 Update

As our core bane group 12/12 is now filled, having grown to over 15 consistent players, we are looking to run a group B, second 10 man ICC for lower geared but skilled players, and to eventually have the inhouse talent to raid 25 mans.

That means we are recruiting all classes.

However, we would be especially receptive to aspiring tanks, hunters, rogues, dks, druids and paladins!
    Edited: March 30, 2022