1. How do I level up fast with my friends who have never played WoW before?

Hi,

My friends always wanted to play WoW but never got the chance to, so I told them about warmane and they got really interested but now I don't what would be the best way to level up as a group of 3?
    What classes should I recommend them?
    What guides to follow?
    I was thinking of going each one of us going DPS/Tank/Healer respectively but I don't how enjoyable are Tank and Healer for completely new players.

I do have some max-level toons on this server but I haven't played here in a while.

2. For leveling I'd rather go 2 DPS 1 Tank, since most NPCs don't deal enough damage to justify having a healer on your team.
    As for classes, just have them read the starting description of the class and pick what they like. There's no point in choosing for them. You can also jump to Blackrock and test out the classes that they like.
    For guides, have them read class guides and beginner tips that are available in-game (the thingy that pops question mark above your XP bar). Maybe this one aswell: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393478
    There's plenty of guides here that they might be interested in: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

3. I'd suggest not overwhelming them with "best ways", instead just let them enjoy the world, run around and do stuff.

4. I'd suggest not overwhelming them with "best ways", instead just let them enjoy the world, run around and do stuff.
    Pretty much. Only thing I'd recommend is not all going for same armor type class. Just so that the loot goes around a bit.

I'd give them quick rundown of classes, let them choose what they want. You pick a class that compliments their class choices, and something that's interesting to you as well.

Something for convenience's sake:
    If you want to RDF more while leveling, 1 tank 2 dps wouldn't be too shabby. If you want to do more quests, I'd say 3 dps with 1 of them having access to off-healing and resurrection.