1. it may be possible, as an exception?

Good afternoon, Dear support service!
    My request is as follows:
    I played on the first season of the Frostmourne server for a priest, the nickname Taigatrip (At the moment this one has been transferred to the Icecrown server and everything is fine with it).
    Due to family problems, I was forced to suspend the game for this character at the time of mastering the icecrown citadel.
    I incredibly wanted to experience the emotions of mastering and closing the entire the icecrown citadel for the priest, but for the reasons described above I could not do it.
    At the moment, the progress of the second season of the Frostmourne server is at about the same stage when I left it for the priest a year ago.
    I know and understand that you don't transfer characters to Frostmourne servers. But maybe, as an exception, it would be possible to transfer my priest from Icecrown to the Frostmourne, so that I could get those emotions that I wanted so much a year ago.
    I apologize for bothering you on such a matter. I can only hope that you and the project Administration will consider it possible to make an exception to the rules.
    Thank you for your time!

2. Do one exception and soon you have 100 'exceptions' wanting to do the same.

There's always another season of Frostmourne.