1. After using Invisibility cannot see Omen aggro table

Hello there fellow mages,

As Invisibility helps with lowering your aggro, I find it useful as a fire mage especially in 10man raids without enough misdirection/tots.

While you are Fading (3 sec before full Invis) you lower your aggro by a little bit at least but once you go full Invisible and then break it somehow, boss has a clean slate on Omen aggro table (all is zeros, TPS ??, Aggro 0%) and you can only guess how much aggro you have. Retargeting or Off-targeting before/after going invisible doesn't work. Reloading after the same.

Is something wrong with my Omen? Is this supposed to work this way? Does any other addon recall the aggro after Invis? Or is there some other ez fix to this?

Thanks in advance for any replies

2. It's false, you don't reduce your aggro by using invisibility. The aggro reduction you got, provide to no-casting times while invisibility. There are three way to reduce your aggro as fire mage, put point in burning soul talent (already done with a regular spe), second use mirror image (I explain after), third stop cast or slow down a bit.

So mirror image reduce your aggro, the way it's done is easy to understand. It's take your whole aggro and split it toward your mirror image. I warn people if you wear 4T10, .... your dps is increase by this spell and it's even worst if trinket or whatever proc with it. At the end the only real way to reduce your aggro is to stop or slown down, if your tank are not able to keep aggro

About Omen it's a bug, no thing can be do. I suggest you to just enable the ingame aggro system.

P.s: If you don't trust me about mirror image, you can check it by a simple test. Go into a dungeon or raid, aggro by casting several spell one trash or boss (if you can survive a bit). Then pop mirror image, you'll see trash or boss 'll attack mirror image instead of you.

3. Hi everyone,

I just pass by here to correct something phrias said above about invisibility works.
    Invisibility reduce aggro meanwhile fading (source: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Invisibility)
    " Every second for which Invisibility is counting down, the mage will lose threat; however, if he/she chooses to end the fade prematurely, he/she will lose a minimal amount of threat. Once the timer hits 0, the mage gains full invisibility and is removed from combat."
    To conclude, invisibility is reducing (not much but it is, to my experience it's around 15%-20% of your aggro) during the 3 second you need to fade out this decrease is gradual and splitted between the 3 sec you need to fade out. And when you fade out you aggro is phased and meanwhile you are invisible you aggro remain not counted on the aggro table of you target, when you appears again it jump back on the aggro table at the same amount when you faded out. To my mind it's that phasing of the aggro which is 1rst erased from the aggro table than put back which is made Omen buggy.

FYI :
    For aggro management as mage :
    Invisibility is actually your unique spell reducing aggro, apart from talent points.
    Mirror image is also phasing your aggro, but it's continuing to be build (btw the aggro you are building is not phased), you are taking back the amount of threat you phased when the 30sec of the spell is finish, or you take back the aggro if your target do not have any other target to attack on the aggro table other than you. (you cas test it on a boss large aoe, even if you pop off your images and than they instantly die you will still benefit from the phasing of your aggro if some one of your group is alive to be the target.
    Ice block is another way to phase your threath by becoming invicible, meanwhile you will be in the block your target will not care anymore about you your aggro is kinda phased, and the fact you are not doing anything you are not continuing to build your threat in other ways than through your DoT

Stop damaging the boss or reducing your damage is by fact building less threat than before and give your teammates an opportunity to generating more aggro per second than you. It's the best way if the gear gap between you and your teammates is to much significant. But on similar level of gear and on an encounter where the tank can hit the boss as much as you, he should be able to generated way more threat than you, in that case your best solution is to help your tank to improve is gameplay in order to properly generate threat.

I hope it will help :)

Tiny

4. " you target, when you appears again it jump back on the aggro table at the same amount when you faded"

I have always think, It's because boss are still in combat with raid. That mean you are still in threat table. So the boss don't "lost you" and don't start to lose aggro then reset because your aggro = 0. The difference between your aggro mean nothing especially in real raid because tank always try to build his aggro while you are invisi.

Anyways this spell is useless for that kind of stuff (unless you are alone). You lose to much time for nothing. The only thing it's give time for you tank to build his aggro.
    Edited: January 23, 2022

5. The difference between your aggro mean nothing especially in real raid because tank always try to build his aggro while you are invisi.

Anyways this spell is useless for that kind of stuff (unless you are alone). You lose to much time for nothing. The only thing it's give time for you tank to build his aggro.
    Except in Lk transition phase where you're supposed to continue dpsing LK,because you have the range to do so as ttw fire. The tanks can't build threat while in transition phase,so if you don't get hand of salvation(or it's not enough) you have to use invisibility to dump threat.