1. DBS Buffed Again?

After this January update I noticed a bunch of bugs, my character plate starts flashing red inside ICC as if I'm about to grab aggro, but never actually get aggro, it just stays like that all time outside Boss encounters. Halion 10 normal orbs are teleporting everywhere again and when I loot quest items there's a duplicate item on loot window, a bug from last year.

Also several guilds that I personally know have been wiping at DBS for hours, they can no longer just heal the marks. At least 4 other guilds have become complete wipefests this week, where they used to do DBS HC even without DI and just overhealing. At my own raid I noticed the guy that was marked (Hunter, mail wearer) died so quickly when healers had their hands full. The addon data said he received almost 12.6k damage from mark, since that was the last hit he got, the actual damage is even more. If marks are doing 13k+ every time DBS attacks, that's an insane amount of damage, specially if there are several marks, where it should be doing around 6k physical damage, lowered by armor & abilities. On Skada mark damage o people was even higher than the damage from Boss to tanks.

This has led me to believe there was a buff to mark damage when the January patch took effect. Anyone noticed something similar or is it just my imagination? But it seems strange that at least 5 guilds I know went from one-shot to 5-7 wipes at the same time.

2. After this January update I noticed a bunch of bugs, my character plate starts flashing red inside ICC as if I'm about to grab aggro, but never actually get aggro, it just stays like that all time outside Boss encounters. Halion 10 normal orbs are teleporting everywhere again and when I loot quest items there's a duplicate item on loot window, a bug from last year.
    they did some fixes recently due to new release of the raid on Frostmourne
    So, if this has caused new bugs, please report them here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

The addon data said he received almost 12.6k damage from mark, since that was the last hit he got, the actual damage is even more ... where it should be doing around 6k physical damage, lowered by armor & abilities....
    The damage value that you have reported seems fine. (and on retail it was ignoring Armor as well)
    The reason why it may do 12.6k is because Boss damage are increased by his energy. (example at 50 energy he does 50% more dmg)
    So if base damage is around 6,5k -> it may do almost 13k dmg when he has almost 100% energy