1. New Player/Alt's Experience improvement Suggestion

First off, thank you for the winter events and the overall work on keeping the servers up and running smoothly.
    While I was busy gearing one of my alts (been playing for 8+ years on Molten/Warmane server) I thought of a content update for POS/FOS/ HOR dungeons. Wouldn't be a major change just for bosses to drop double amount of emblems of triumph. This would encourage the players to form parties and farm those 3 instances more actively during the gearing up part of their wotlk road. Non heroic dungeons are rough at the moment, only the RDFs work out profided you have a buddy tanking them.
    Another suggestion I'd like to make concerns adding the emblem of triumphs vendors in Frozen Halls as well. Not everyone has a fast mount when they're fresh 80 and tping to Dalaran has its limitations.
    Please let me know if these suggestions could be taken into account by the devs, I know a lot of people playing on the Icecrown server would be very content if they get implemented.
    Thank you

2. it is in the spirit of the game of World of Warcraft to take as much time as possible to do everything because it is a monthly subscription style game, that being said, here at Warmane we dont pay Blizzard so a few creature comforts seem nice. You have to find the balance of what is the spirit of the game and what is making things to relaxed. We already have 7x rate server and you can hit 80 in 24 hours if you go at a relaxed pace. I

3. x7 exp is just small tune for QoL. If they wanted, they could make it instant 80 with T8 starting gear. Tuning up dungeon drops is just absurd, there is no real need for it, neither for gear vendors.
    BTW, people already form lots of groups for ToC and ICC nm dungeons farm.