1. Mythic + on WOTLK

So we've seen in the past few years that Warmane devs are fairly competent and inovative when it comes to keeping things fresh. Specifically thinking about Frostmourne server, Holiday events they introduce each year with new bosses, events, quests and even some really cool items like that trinket that increases the amount of available talents, SoloQ, and many others.

I've been playing on this server for over 7 years now and Ive been really enjoying it a lot (10+ character each being BIS or near BIS, having farmed a couple of Shadowmournes) and making dozens of really good friends who I got to meet in person, creating a community of closely knit people...but eventually things get a bit stale gameplay wise.
    Myself like many players have switched for a while to retail WOW in search for new excitement, Shadowlands, but for me personally it never really sat right...WOTLK way of things just felt like home. But one thing I really enjoyed about modern WOW was Mythic +.
    I've been talking with people over several discord servers and circle of friends and we all thought that maybe having a seasonal event where we would get a form of Mythic+ experience in WOTLK dungeons would be a great idea to spice things up.

I cant help but notice that Frostmourne population has been steadily declining over the past several months and iterations. So I wanted to propose a suggestion to Warmane developers to think about implementing an experimental WOTLK realm where we would get a form of Mythic+ Dungeon system.

System itself wouldnt be anything special compared to the modern retail WOW, weekly Affixes, seasonal affix and standard dungeon loot but scaled with itemLevels in accordance with the level of the mythic key being done. Having a peak item level of 277 / 284 (for HOR?) (or item lvl comparable that to ICC 25 Heroic drops) at mythic key level of +15.

I believe that would be a fresh and fun way to encourage theorycrafting and building new and original talent trees and stats with accordance to new cometitive gear avaliable. I myself was always a huge fan of OffMeta builds and experimental talent trees having played Shadowmourne Retribution Paladin Healer, Enhancement Shaman Tank, Survival Hunter and other builds people usually overlook in PVE and ICC.

In conclusion, I would love to see something like this experimented with and maybe even implemented as one of new Realms on Warmane. I feel like it would be a new breath of fresh air to revitalise slowly decaying playerbase on some Realms, entice new player to join the server and old ones to return to experience something they are familiar with but in a new engaging and original format.

Thank you for your time and please do share your opinions, concerns and suggestions on the topic.

Shini.
    Edited: January 17, 2022

2. I believe that would be a fresh and fun way to encourage theorycrafting and building new and original talent trees and stats with accordance to new cometitive gear avaliable. I myself was always a huge fan of OffMeta builds and experimental talent trees having played Shadowmourne Retribution Paladin Healer, Enhancement Shaman Tank, Survival Hunter and other builds people usually overlook in PVE and ICC.
    No. The offmeta builds would become offmeta builds regardless. Doubt meta would change at all. It could possibly maybe barely probably not really even buff nonviable builds, but they'd still be nonviable because of minmax.