1. Is there a way to find Recently Grouped With Players?

Long story short, I was tanking a dungeon and this mage kept pulling ahead of me and I eventually snapped and just let the mages pull playout without my intervention, which unfortunately led to a party wipe.

A few hours had passed and I feel really bad about it. I just want to know if there's a way to find people you grouped with in the last two dungeons so I can at least send them gold for repairs. Bugger me, I reset recount so I only have the last dungeon stats, not the one prior to that.

I feel both angry and ashamed of this whole situation. I just get triggered when people don't even afford you, as tank, one of the only privilages you have, which is controlling the flow of pulls.

2. Not unless you happen to remember, or have recount/skada that you didn't reset.

3. Ahh damn. this is going to haunt me. Thanks.

4. Who cares man? THats a lesson all DPS need to learn. Don't feel bad, maybe he learned his lesson, probably not. Its bull**** that these servers are overpopulated and have no tanks or healers, and the tanks and healers we do have constantly get cursed out and spit on because the DPS don't know how to play. You didn't do anything wrong so theirs nothing to be haunted by. I do what you did on a daily basis, numerous times per day and I never feel bad.

5. I probably should have clarified. I don't feel bad about the mage one bit, but there was a low-geared Rdudu in the group who was struggling to heal through FOS and it didn't help that nobody was interrupting or focusing the bonecasters beyond what I could do, so the strain on him was immense.

We wiped on Bron and it was generally a ****show the entire run. I had to call intermission and ask people (two mages and a DK) to throw in some interrupts to make it go smoother. which it did. But it was soon after that when my patience ran thin with the impatient mage.

I feel really bad about the poor healer in particular. Just wish I could recall the name so I could send gold and an apology.